Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubro Collar Mission Is Fricking Hard: Watch Me Fail.

KingCann

have fun guys :D

a few people are being negative and thats cool everone has a right to an opinion, i just want to say thanks to the guys who are happy to throw me some advice and help me see where i went wrong, your the guys who make gaming comunitys redemable :)

Edited by KingCann

Halfway in. You might want to review your mods on your weapons, from your damage output I'm not convinced you have any installed at all. Also, you aren't using your rhino skin, it resists a flat amount of damage now with no duration constraints as opposed to being duration based invulnerability. 

As you said you took a break it might be time to examine the changes made in your absence If you last played before Modding 2.0 it's going to be vital for you to familiarize yourself and acquire/upgrade some basic mods.

thanks for the feed back guys, and yeh i havent played for a looooooooooooong time. as last time i played my lato vandal was new. and overdose is there relaly anything wrong with trying to promote my self? i mean is that not how people improve in life and find new opertunitys? at least i took the time to record it and put it out there for people to have a giggle at, what are you doing with your life at the moment?

I don't mean to brag - I seriously don't! - but I used to think that mission was the hardest thing ever until I completed it with rank 11 Mag, Braton, Mk-1 Furis and Bo :( And my kubrow was a Huras, which was possibly the worst type to have because of that stupid Hunt precept that makes it go YOLO on every Heavy Gunner.

Hehe, yeah, soloing defense can be though.

I've seen imprint going all the way up to 800 plat, so yes, definitely a huge part of the market right now.  

yeh ive just come back from a long stint away.  its taking a good while to get back into the flow. and it would apear all my kit is out of date XD. i am going to try it again soon with my level 30 volt, im hoping the wave clear will be easier as the rhino is only a level 4 frame. and yeh this kubrow boom is huge. i have a black and white lotus pattern with red eyes now that looks pretty sweet.

I don't mean to brag - I seriously don't! - but I used to think that mission was the hardest thing ever until I completed it with rank 11 Mag, Braton, Mk-1 Furis and Bo :( And my kubrow was a Huras, which was possibly the worst type to have because of that stupid Hunt precept that makes it go YOLO on every Heavy Gunner.

as i said im going to give it anouther blast soon, with beter gear. what kubrow did you beat it with if you dont mind me asking?

thanks for your helpfull advice :) and for taking the time to post. 

Dont get me wrong, but you are "one of the Rhino players". Using meta frame, saying things like "this Kubrow compliments Rhino" ( seriously, i giggled ). Kubrows dont compliment frames, they compliment playstyles.

As for an advice, use some frame with more direct crowdcontrol. Nyx, Zephyr, Excalibur, RD Loki, or anything that can keep mobs in check. Relaying on Rhino too much will make quite a bad player out of you.

Sixty5 said what he saw, and i can tell you that was quite horrible show of doing mission. Just change frame or mod Rhino for Stomp spam.

Edited by RoboDoge

Dont get me wrong, but you are "one of the Rhino players". Using meta frame, saying things like "this Kubrow compliments Rhino" ( seriously, i giggled ). Kubrows dont compliment frames, they compliment playstyles.

As for an advice, use some frame with more direct crowdcontrol. Nyx, Zephyr, Excalibur, RD Loki, or anything that can keep mobs in check. Relaying on Rhino too much will make quite a bad player out of you.

Sixty5 said what he saw, and i can tell you that was quite horrible show of doing mission. Just change frame or mod Rhino for Stomp spam.

i have a level 30 volt that i usualy use. i was running the rino as i had just picked up the rubedo skin :P and was trying to level it. do you think the volt might have enough clear to beat it?

squishiest rhino I've ever seen. do people no longer level defensive mods first? rhino's even got free D slots. vitality and redirect are the first mods you should've gotten. get them to at least level 2 and put in iron skin and rhino can't be killed in that mission.

Edited by MemeticRepo

i have a level 30 volt that i usualy use. i was running the rino as i had just picked up the rubedo skin :P and was trying to level it. do you think the volt might have enough clear to beat it?

If you put 4 shields around and make walls out them, stay inside, keep shooting at mobs, and you might be safe. Just mod Volt for duration and some efficiency, and keep inside.

If you put 4 shields around and make walls out them, stay inside, keep shooting at mobs, and you might be safe. Just mod Volt for duration and some efficiency, and keep inside.

duration mods are really hard to get when he's that newbie though. unless he buys it.

efficiency is also pretty hard to get.

Edited by MemeticRepo

see i was thinking overload hahaha shows how behind i am overload used to be god in closed beta. but the sheild idea sounds awesome. cheers dude :)

thanks for your helpfull advice :) and for taking the time to post.

I have no intention of offending, but when you post a video with the title of "watch me fail" my sympathy vanishes.

To start the mission you are playing isn't hard by any stretch of the imagination, and most of us have done it at some point.

Therefore what about the video is supposed to be impressive?

Plus this sort of thing should be in the Fan zone, not general discussion.

duration mods are really hard to get when he's that newbie though. unless he buys it.

efficiency is also pretty hard to get.

i have tonnes of cash i am a lato vandal owner so have had the game a long while just very out of practice. but i have a nice bank of plat from selling alot of closed beta items and a good store of credits. so if i can work out what i need there is no reason why i cant get them i dont think :)

i have tonnes of cash i am a lato vandal owner so have had the game a long while just very out of practice. but i have a nice bank of plat from selling alot of closed beta items and a good store of credits. so if i can work out what i need there is no reason why i cant get them i dont think :)

Streamline, Flow, Continuity and Constitution. That should be fine for this mission.

I have no intention of offending, but when you post a video with the title of "watch me fail" my sympathy vanishes.

To start the mission you are playing isn't hard by any stretch of the imagination, and most of us have done it at some point.

Therefore what about the video is supposed to be impressive?

Plus this sort of thing should be in the Fan zone, not general discussion.

i wasent offended, and no it may not be hard for you or alot of other people but it was for me. and the point of the vidio was not meant to be impressive, i just found it funny when i watched it back and thought people may fancy a giggle too. and instead of trying to tell people how i failed to ask for help its alot easier to just show them. thats all.