Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

jZGG8nQ.png

Art by Ninjaraijin

Asuro, a clan existing since the beginning of Open Beta Update 8.

Once enormous in size, now its legacy remains as a Moon clan.

It is home to many types of players, from hardcore to casual, as it has since its inception.

Clan Emblem:

Spoiler

asuro_by_hakitojin-d6bv8d3.png

We have a fully built dojo, with all labs and research, 2 obstacle courses and multiple dueling arenas ready to be used.

The layout of the dojo can be found below.

Spoiler

5lyz9e.jpg

Asuro prouds itself in being one of the founding clans of the "Scions of the Void" alliance.

It consists of:

Spoiler

Asuro 

Shiro Lotus 
Dead Silent Slumber 
Brotherhood of Wolfs 
The Imperial Assassins 
Wandering Mercs 
Yet Another Clan 
Trip 
Brotherhood of Sol 
The Templar Order 
Hyper Dimension Victory 
Distortion 
Instrumentality 
Scions of Chaos 
Dandy Highwaymen 
Farina 
The Iron Requiem 
Celestial Empathy Wardens 
Edelweiss Otakus
Harmonia
-Illusory-
_Berserker_ jsyk

Rules

General rules apply as always.

-Be nice to other players and help them out where you can, especially new players.

-Do not spam in the clan or alliance chat.

-Recruiting for squads is allowed in both clan and alliance chat, but keep your advertisements to a minimum.

-Respect the higher ups in the clan.

-Harassment will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.

-No begging for free items/currency.

-Do not randomly invite people from the clan or alliance list! (Banworthy)

If a player misbehaves, you can report them.

Message one of our Warlords (Transcended Masters) or one of our Generals (Masters) with screenshots.

If none of the Warlords or Generals are online, you may contact Officers (Enforcers).

If none of them are available ingame, you can send me a PM on the forums with evidence and I will deal with the situation as soon as I can.

Being inactive for more than 30 days makes you eligible for being kicked, if you have a reason for being away for so long, contact Tram or me.

Promotions and Demotions

If you're friendly to players and tend to help them often, we will notice and might promote you.

Breaking one of the minor rules will result in a demotion as a warning. If you misbehave again or break multiple rules you will get banned.

Leaders

Spoiler

Warlords (Overlords)

blackgu4rd

redragon309

Generals (Archons)

Skyrazer

Tram

Storchenbein

Interested in our Steam group? You can find it here.

Interested in our alliance-wide Discord server? Join it here.

If you have business with our clan or alliance, contact blackgu4rd on the forums.

If you receive an invite, you have 2 days to accept it, else it'll be revoked to reduce the clutter in the pending list.

Post an application below and I'll make sure to shoot you an invite as soon as possible. Don't PM us asking for invites and don't quote this entire post in your application.

MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR CURRENT CLAN BEFORE YOU APPLY.

Edited by Storchenbein
Updated Alliance Members

Hello Boys and Girls! :)

I see there's a recruit going on again and I would like to take the chance and apply to your clan, I'm a maxed out Volt ready for service.

My in-game name is JcHouse, feel free to contact me anytime!

Thank you and best regards,

Jc 

Hello Boys and Girls! :)

I see there's a recruit going on again and I would like to take the chance and apply to your clan, I'm a maxed out Volt ready for service.

My in-game name is JcHouse, feel free to contact me anytime!

Thank you and best regards,

Jc 

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hi, i started the game one month ago, i have a few frames but id like to take play more consistently with a group of people. Id like to apply to your clan. My ingame name is Peolio, ill be waiting for your answer. Thank anyways and i hope to play with you later.

Hi, i started the game one month ago, i have a few frames but id like to take play more consistently with a group of people. Id like to apply to your clan. My ingame name is Peolio, ill be waiting for your answer. Thank anyways and i hope to play with you later.

Invite sent. Welcome to Asuro.