Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

Hey, I'd love to join if possible! Newly started playing, 22 year old swedish player..

Pretty much recently "gotten" into the game, kinda understand most stuff, maybe need some tips here and there if not too much of a bother :)

ign: Zyrhon

Hey there!

IGN here is cjnnewman

I'm just getting back into the game as I've missed it quite a bit. Starting over with a fresh Loki and we'll see where my galactic adventures take me. Even with my solo attitude nobody wants to traverse this universe alone, so I'd love to join you guys! Thanks for the consideration.

Caleb

Please invite Geras13.

Hey there!

IGN here is cjnnewman

I'm just getting back into the game as I've missed it quite a bit. Starting over with a fresh Loki and we'll see where my galactic adventures take me. Even with my solo attitude nobody wants to traverse this universe alone, so I'd love to join you guys! Thanks for the consideration.

Caleb

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.

Hi there fellow AsurO! Could I request that you invite astralblackrose to our glorious clan. She is a girlfriend of my friend Tarranium who is already part of our clan and wanted me to ask if his girlfriend could join in the clan too. Hopefully you will grant this to her.

I'd like to, but the username seems to be incorrect. Please check the name again and I'll make sure to shoot her an invite as soon as possible!

IGN=Aldaitha

-Been Playing for 2 weeks very active

-Rank 5 1/2 Mastery

-Average Conclave level about 1k

-Time zone is PST/PDT : UTC/GMT -7

-Older then 18

-Welling to help people when asked.

-Welling to work at what the clan needs in terms of resources and WarFrame support on runs etc.

Seems like a nice guild to join and I see alot of vets been playing since beta so a nice place to learn to.

IGN=Aldaitha

-Been Playing for 2 weeks very active

-Rank 5 1/2 Mastery

-Average Conclave level about 1k

-Time zone is PST/PDT : UTC/GMT -7

-Older then 18

-Welling to help people when asked.

-Welling to work at what the clan needs in terms of resources and WarFrame support on runs etc.

Seems like a nice guild to join and I see alot of vets been playing since beta so a nice place to learn to.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.

Hi Asuro, i would really appreciate a invite to this clan.

IGN:Brutish

Info: I played warframe a while back (early 2013), but decided to put the game on hold since it has still in the early stages of beta testing. 

Now i'm back and want to give it another shot, and so far i'm enjoying myself with the whole array of new features implemented since 2013.

I'd love to join as well :-)

IGN= Asianess

A bit new to the game but I'd love to learn more hopefully through a nice clan~

You need to leave your current clan or decline any other pending clan invites before I can invite you. Post again when you have done so.

Hi Asuro, i would really appreciate a invite to this clan.

IGN:Brutish

Info: I played warframe a while back (early 2013), but decided to put the game on hold since it has still in the early stages of beta testing. 

Now i'm back and want to give it another shot, and so far i'm enjoying myself with the whole array of new features implemented since 2013.

im intrested in joing if you have room for one more

Invites sent. Welcome to Asuro.