Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuro - We Are Tenno, We Are One. [Recruiting]

Storchenbein

This clan is still going? Christ you guys must love this game.

Anyway, guess I should introduce myself. I used to play before clans were a thing, back when they had skill trees instead of mods. In my day our "bullet jump" was called "get a dual Zoren and hillariously helicopter your way through the level at mach speed". I quit a few years ago, got burned of all the buggy untested content and general stagnation of it all (and my PC was getting more and more obsolete).

I'm back to check things out in glorious 60 FPS. Could use some human resources so to speak. So throw me an invite, maybe? I play good and talk little.

This clan is still going? Christ you guys must love this game.

Anyway, guess I should introduce myself. I used to play before clans were a thing, back when they had skill trees instead of mods. In my day our "bullet jump" was called "get a dual Zoren and hillariously helicopter your way through the level at mach speed". I quit a few years ago, got burned of all the buggy untested content and general stagnation of it all (and my PC was getting more and more obsolete).

I'm back to check things out in glorious 60 FPS. Could use some human resources so to speak. So throw me an invite, maybe? I play good and talk little.

Been in here for roughly 2 years, people come and go but the oldtimers stay around and you'll see many of them around when there's a new update. 

I've sent you an invite, welcome to Asuro.

Hello, Izchi here. I'd like you join you guys if you'd have me? :D

I'm sort of the type who pops in mostly when there's a huge update, stay a bit or teter off due to randomness. I've been playing for a while, my account says it's at least 2 years old or something. I wanna get that punchy frame.

Edit: I'm MR 13.

Edited by Izchi

Hello, Izchi here. I'd like you join you guys if you'd have me? :D

I'm sort of the type who pops in mostly when there's a huge update, stay a bit or teter off due to randomness. I've been playing for a while, my account says it's at least 2 years old or something. I wanna get that punchy frame.

Edit: I'm MR 13.

Invite sent, welcome to Asuro.