Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Build

xontix627

Question

So, after the recent Oberon buffs I've been thinking about a build for him. And I'd like your thoughts on it.

I'm thinking of using:

8/10 Blind rage

Max Overextended

Max Streamline

Max Fleeting Expertise

7/10 Narrow minded

Max Vitality

Max Rage

This is coupled with all four abilities.

I'd like to see what you guys think about this. Sorry for not an easy link to refer to, I'm not too sure how to use warframe builder.

6 answers to this question

You've gotta remove a mod if your gonna use all four of his abilities.

7 + 4 = 11

Probably rage.

Oh thanks for noticing, I want to keep rage and vitality since it'll help with energy problems, since renewal should be able to keep Oberon healed enough so that Rage is effective.

I guess I won't use smite then, since reckoning is essentially a better version of it I feel.

Edited by xontix627

Blind Rage + Over Extended is a big no-no. Go with Rank 2 BR and Stretch, or OE and no BR.

Note that Rage won't work while Renewal is active. Major bummer there. So I've been using +57% BR +75% efficiency and NT, and ignoring duration, and just using it for the instant heal, toggling off right after if I need energy. That's on a build without HG tho.

Edited by Darzk

Note that Rage won't work while Renewal is active. Major bummer there. So I've been using +57% BR +75% efficiency and NT, and ignoring duration, and just using it for the instant heal, toggling off right after if I need energy. That's on a build without HG tho.

Thanks for the notice, I intend to run HG for the status proc clearing and immunity. As well, I intend to use rage to fill up on HP, hopefully the HP refunded will allow me to gain excess energy to use on other skills as well.