The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

Stalker is too fancy for personal ship like us, he just teleport from planet to planet.

I like to imagine that somewhere out in space there is a tiny little derelict Tenno ship - the Cephalon navigator ripped out and replaced with manual controls - with its insides decorated with Orokin banners and words scrawled across the metal with scratch marks - "I will endure" "I will have justice" "I am sorry I could not save you" "Forgive me" "Please..." - the forge, worn from a millennium of use, is covered with weapons in-progress and weapons constantly being refined. In the back corners are empty frames, rendered completely useless from damage, but still fit to be target practice and a way for one to vent one's frustrations.

Lastly, I picture Stalker, kneeling in front of the radio on the ship, staring at it, waiting for word on the next Tenno attack to reach his ears so he can map out our path of travel and find us. So he can track us. So he can find us. So he can have his justice.

I like to imagine that somewhere out in space there is a tiny little derelict Tenno ship - the Cephalon navigator ripped out and replaced with manual controls - with its insides decorated with Orokin banners and words scrawled across the metal with scratch marks - "I will endure" "I will have justice" "I am sorry I could not save you" "Forgive me" "Please..." - the forge, worn from a millennium of use, is covered with weapons in-progress and weapons constantly being refined. In the back corners are empty frames, rendered completely useless from damage, but still fit to be target practice and a way for one to vent one's frustrations.

Lastly, I picture Stalker, kneeling in front of the radio on the ship, staring at it, waiting for word on the next Tenno attack to reach his ears so he can map out our path of travel and find us. So he can track us. So he can find us. So he can have his justice.

Liek if u cry evrytiem

VGYa4aX.jpg :)

Well, I was talking about the Kubrows with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads... but this may be even better.

The best part about it is Vor - and the only thing that could make it better is making the woman in the pick Lotus.