Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Ammo Drops

Solvite

The Boar could really use a larger ammo cap. It makes no sense that the semi auto shotgun is so much better simply because it will never run out of ammo.

well there are mods for that i think, and boar has lower damage than others, compensating it with the fire rate, which one will suit your style

It's fun when you need to conserve your supplies and switch weapons. Being a good shot with a weapon rewards player aswell, you dont run out of ammo that quickly.

Currently rifle is only weapon that you can run out of ammo easily if you dont have ammo boxes bought, pistol is... well if I'd have to use it a lot, I probably would run out of ammo on some missions probably. Shotgun could have only 2 clips worth of ammunation on player at all times and you would still never run out. So I think that needs balancing. Less shotgun ammunination around so I have to use my other weapons as well.

It's fun when you need to conserve your supplies and switch weapons. Being a good shot with a weapon rewards player aswell, you dont run out of ammo that quickly.

Currently rifle is only weapon that you can run out of ammo easily if you dont have ammo boxes bought, pistol is... well if I'd have to use it a lot, I probably would run out of ammo on some missions probably. Shotgun could have only 2 clips worth of ammunation on player at all times and you would still never run out. So I think that needs balancing. Less shotgun ammunination around so I have to use my other weapons as well.

yes, the evil plan of the dev team to flood the world with shotgun ammo slowly comes true

Im not sure why but running out of ammo gives actually a pretty nice feeling to the game. And if u don't like to fight your way through missions qith sword to find ammo, you can always buy ammo packs, they are really cheap.

the problem with ammo drops is when u have 3/4 people running rifles the ammo is gona be snached up quick. then when theres that 1 guy using shot gun he will never run out because he is the only one picking it up

the drop rates are prity even across the bord

Found about this game last night and played around a few Mercury missions, i was scratching my head when i was low on pistol and rifle ammo but almost all the Grineer enemies were dropping Shotgun and Sniper ammo, with the occasional pistol ammo drop. Even when they were using assault rifles, they'd drop sniper or shotgun ammo. Only found rifle ammo in the big lockers.

Something didn't feel quite right about that.

It's actually a pretty fair representation of your attitude on these forums, actually. You're derisive, dismissive, snide, passive aggressive, and generally non-constructive. You also constantly insist on taking every point to ridiculous extremes to try and make your point sound better.

I've ran into "Dr." Steve Brule in another game forum a good while back, his attitude was very much the same over there. The community opinion of him was also pretty poor.

Edited by Shackram