The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Enable Physx!

Ovaltripod110

what's your PhysX setting in CONTROL PANEL - nVidia Control Panel PhysX ?

Also you could try uninstalling PhysX through CONTROL PANEL - Add/Remove programs and then reinstall GPU drivers with without keeping the old settings ?

Edited by Strac_CRO

I am having exactly the same issue. The Physx option in game is grayed out... I've tried re-installing the game(and drivers) deactivating dx11 but nothing seems to work.  

I have a i5 3750k and a GTX580 2way sli. I should be able to use physx... 

Any help would be appreciated.   

EDIT:

Fixed it! 

Through safe mode i re-installed the GPU drivers(314.22, physx 09.12.0613) using clean install. After that, the setting can be activated as it should!

Edited by ccwr

I recommend you try reinstalling Warframe -- or even try clicking the little gear icon at top-right corner of the Warframe launcher and select 'Clear Download Cache'. If that doesn't work then you can try reinstalling your PhysX, or even your GPU drivers. Also make sure that you your Nvidia Control Panel has PhysX set to 'Auto-select' and not 'CPU'.

Additionally, there is an issue with trying to highlight a menu option before the menu has completely loaded. If this happens again can you try moving your cursor off of the 'PhysX' option and then try clicking it again?

If all else fails then you can try what ccwr suggested:

Through safe mode i re-installed the GPU drivers(314.22, physx 09.12.0613) using clean install. After that, the setting can be activated as it should!