Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc To Xbox One Merge? Is It Possible

can anyone give me any info on this? i just started playing the pc again after four months and just downloaded the xbox version, i know psn has been allowed to merge, can xbox also?

Neither have been allowed to merge due to the respective console's anal retentive grip on letting DE update the game in unison with the PC version.

They will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be left behind in terms of updates..  ALWAYS.

Edited by Gaminus

Post by DE Megan:

The option to migrate your PC account to Xbox One is something that needs to be discussed with Microsoft.

At this time, an account migration isn't possible. We will be sure to notify the community if such an option becomes available.

Thanks for expressing your interest of account migration! 

Also remember that it took almost a year for DE to get PC to PS4 migration up for a week, so I wouldn't hold your breath on a PC to Xbox 1 migration coming soon.

can anyone give me any info on this? i just started playing the pc again after four months and just downloaded the xbox version, i know psn has been allowed to merge, can xbox also?

Neither have been allowed to merge due to the respective console's anal retentive grip on letting DE update the game in unison with the PC version.

They will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be left behind in terms of updates..  ALWAYS.

PC to PS4 migration merge has been allowed for a week, a month or so ago; PC to X1 migration is being discussed between DE and Microsoft at the moment but since it took a year for the PC to PS4 to happen, I wouldn't expect the PC to X1 to happen before a few months.

Edited by Wiegraf

• 1 month later...