Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Weapons?

MASKSMITH

Has the dev team ever mentioned a possibility of allowing all the enemy weapons to be usable? Aside from the infested, of course, the enemies have some really interesting weapons I'd like to see usable, which seems like would be really easy to do since the models and assets are already there.

In particular I mean the Grineer's napalm thrower, missile launcher,  and shield/pistol combo, as well as the melee cattle-prod Grineer and Corpus use. The Corpus railgun and laser rifles would be nice too, but I know they were mentioned briefly in the livestream as possibly coming later.

You already can use all the grineer stuff....

And about corpus... Well. Maybe they dont want us to use this kind of weapon.

Since when can you use the napalm and missile launcher? Or the stun/cattle prod thingy?

And for Corpus, maybe, but in the livestream they said something about it coming up as a bundle later on.

Since when can you use the napalm and missile launcher? Or the stun/cattle prod thingy?

And for Corpus, maybe, but in the livestream they said something about it coming up as a bundle later on.

We already have the gorgon... So these other things are not that far away.....

And why the hell would you want to use their dumb stun prods? You got a freaking sword. Its like taking a knife if you could use a lightsaber.....

Edited by Venarge

We already have the gorgon... So these other things are not that far away.....

And why the hell would you want to use their dumb stun prods? You got a freaking sword. Its like taking a knife if you could use a lightsaber.....

I'd take the knife. The lightsaber's not stealthy.