Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New But Knowledgeable.

DEATHWING

Hey everyone, thought I'd hit up the forums and introduce myself.

You guys can call me "Mightyena".  Totally not named after the Pokemon ;)

I always thought that Mightyena was a cool name and a cool Pokemon, so why not use the name, right?

Anyways, I finally made a Warframe account and have been playing quite a bit throughout the day.  I watched my friend play it a whole lot, I know a lot about the game, and I'm super pumped to jump into the action - finally, after getting a new computer. I know that I basically have to make it to Sechura: Pluto to level up the fastest, but I never really understood the navigation thing.

Is there a way to quickly get to Sechura? Or do I have to plow through all the planets?  Doesn't seem to be much of a sense of direction xD

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Taxis do not work anymore, you need to progress through every single planet to get there.

It makes great sense, it prevents MR0 newbies with Unranked gear from dying every second on high-level missions expecting the rest of the team to babysit them.

Also, I personally feel, that Cerberus is much more effective way of getting XP, wit all the Eximi and stuff. And it's always a T4 key as a reward after 3rd round. Sechura is mainly for credit farming, that is if there's no insane tax in there.