Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframer

OneCheesyStory

Hello, OneCheesyStory here,

As most of the posts here show of other newcomers, I am also one.

I may hold many questions, or at least a few.

My FPS is 9, which is well, relatively terrible in it but I love to play it.

Can I use a 3rd party non-hack program such as Razor Gamebooster, though I never used it before.

Windows 8, well, it might contribute already to lag.

Just in case, here are my specs:

AMD E2-1800 APU Radeon HD Ghraphics

5.57 Usable RAM out of 6.00

64bit Op system, x64 based processor

Thanks in advance and hope to play again.

Welcome!!!

Have you lowered your settings?

If not i recommend you just leave on color correction and weapon FX( also disable Vsync) it looks lovely without all those fancy stuff :3

(in the warframe patcher click the gear to open up your settings disable directx11 and 10, take 64 bit mode off )

( i dont recommend this but you can reduce your resolution to 800x600)

Edited by DarkSoulStrider

Thank you guys for the replies, probably my video card indeed and I have and I have also done the settings that you guys recommend.

Can I be able to use Razor Gamebooster for performance improvement, and if I do so would I be flagged for 3rd party programs.

Note: Nevermind the preceding sentence, 800x600 worked out great, thanks guys, I am exuberantly happy, see you guys on the battlefield.

Edited by OneCheezyStory

Thank you guys for the replies, probably my video card indeed and I have and I have also done the settings that you guys recommend.

Can I be able to use Razor Gamebooster for performance improvement, and if I do so would I be flagged for 3rd party programs.

You should be able to use gamebooster, no problemo.

Most of what it does revolves around killing unnecessary processes and reducing strain.