Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Not Showing Right Requirements

(XBOX)Bofore

Unlike a similar "Not enough materials" problem here in the forums, I'm finding that I do not need to collect the required materials to craft things.  If I have 0 of any material, it is greyed out and I cannot construct the blueprint.  I also cannot begin construction if I have insufficient credits.

However, if I have enough credits and seemingly ANY positive quantity of each of the listed materials, I can begin construction.  I've been looking around to see if maybe this is intended (early start, or lesser quality, or something), but I'm thinking it's not, as I can't find anything which says it works like this.

Now, if it's supposed to work like this and I'm missing something, let me know.  I am, after all, new to the game.

EDIT:  It appears it's a problem with the items.  On one item, 287/800 Circuits is Checked and good-to-go, while another item is 287/800 and greyed out, needing more.  I also have 2/1 Morphics, but that's apparently not enough to build the Vulkar, because it's not checked.

Edited by (XB1)Lou the Lou

So I was going to get a Paris because I maxed out my Braton and the foundry is telling me I don't have the correct resources to build one... You can clearly see that I have 1/1 Morphics, 582/220 Plastids, 1429/80 Polymer Bundles, and 7319/2500 Nano Spores but it still says I don't have the sufficient amount of Morphics or Plastids... I WAS considering spending some money on this game but its been nothing but one game breaking bug after another since it was added to Xbox One. Kind of a shame, I enjoyed it so much on PC.

Edit: As someone commented below, the UI is bugged and does not show the correct amount of components needed to build.

fJvDWvk.jpg

Edited by (XB1)C130s

The bug is that it shows the wrong values to craft it. If you look on the wiki it says it needs 3 morphics, 600 plastids, 700 polymer and 2000 nano spores.

So the amount that it shows on the screen in incorrect? Interesting, I'll go gather some more materials and see if I can get it working. Thanks for the help.

yeah it looks like the wrong values are shown,you need more components than it's showing. like the incubator show its only needs 500 nano spores but when i look on wiki it needs 4500,same with the carrier when i got the correct amount of nano spores i got the tick

I have the Glaive blueprint in the foundry.  Ferrite, Salvage and Nano spores are all checked off and have plenty.  I have 8 Morphics and blueprint says it only requires 1, but is not checked off.  According to the wiki these amounts are all wrong.  So does it require 10 morphics even though it says 1 or is it just bugged and not building?  Anyone else with this problem?

Im having the same issue i have all components needed for the items i want to craft but the game says not enough and then there are some i dont have some of the components like say 0/1 morphics but it would have the check next to it and be bolded out letter p.s. my gamer tag is    " f u itz Rambo "    please fix i bought the loki prime access for 80 or 90 cause i like the game but the little bugs like this make the game unenjoyable for me to spend that amount of money and not get what im pay for sorry for the lash out please fix this asap thank you for your time

Edited by (XB1)f u itz Rambo

as i said...

i have more than enough resources but it wont let me build,a friend has the same problem so its not isolated.

wasted a booster,

any news on a push through fix?

and whats wrong with the controls?realy sloppy and stiff to move,aiming is terribad,im used to playing this on other plats and know the shooting is top class..fix this deadzone pleAse?

cheers d.e