Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Need Some Cleaning/change

Chaosdreamer

Hi , as any player in warframe you probably noticed that theire are some major clan/alliance who own the dark sectors .

But theire is currently major flaw , that DE did'nt think about , Alliance dealing with each other to keep theire area to tax ,

and lose some others , and attacking each others to maintain some controls.

Here an example : Alliance A defend on mars against alliance B , with a fair play game , alliance B would have some 

chance to win but they choose to not , since they have a deal, but later alliance A will help B to get another node...

Here my easy idea to fix Dark sector cheating and start to being more fair play (and also give more chance to others :

->Alliance A cannot defend again'st the same opponent , if opponent lose they have 3 battle to wait (because they know 

when they lose theire last battle , so it will make them easy for them to put another rail and kill the fair play again)

->Defender should not have infinite life , you know the attacker have 20 Life limit do be succesfull , but defending rails can rush like hell , it's does not matter

-> Do not let one IP being with multiple computer in dark sector pvp, Do i even need to explain? i saw some guys suiciding with smug (or w.e that weapon was) and it's not like its was to hard to guess its was one guys behind all , just same name and number changing only

->Alliance A cannot defend again'st the same opponent , if opponent lose they have 3 battle to wait (because they know 

when they lose theire last battle , so it will make them easy for them to put another rail and kill the fair play again)

->Defender should not have infinite life , you know the attacker have 20 Life limit do be succesfull , but defending rails can rush like hell , it's does not matter

-> Do not let one IP being with multiple computer in dark sector pvp, Do i even need to explain? i saw some guys suiciding with smug (or w.e that weapon was) and it's not like its was to hard to guess its was one guys behind all , just same name and number changing only

So in regards to the first part of your post which you refer to as cheating I'm sorry to say that its not, it is just strategy and while it might not seem fair dark sectors are supposed to promote coordination between clans and alliances so it is in their right to do such a thing. I like your first two ideas of how to fix it and believe they might help, but your last point is very situational and could create more issues (For example if me and my Brother are both playing then with your proposition it wouldn't let either of us play). If you run into a situation like this take screenshots of the people and their names and send it to support to review.

Thanks for you review , I said cheating , since clan/alliance is suppose to fight each other's to keep theire node with pride and honor not cheap trick,

also they know when they lost so it's easier to put another rail , my last point is maybe over done , but i guess next time I'll report directly to support (thanks for that idea)

Pretty sure they are (they being those in the Alliances setting taxes at 75%, there's only like three of them that control every DS node) directly profiting from the credit sharing somehow. Only way I see that I can have any direct impact on the rails is to not participate at all, and not put more credits in their pockets, which sadly will have no affect... which leaves *@##$ing to no avail on the forums, which sadly, is equally as effective.

Fail system is fail. I just like to make sure I make a post in all of these threads. Current DS BS is the main reason I don't play much anymore. I hit rank 15 and now there is literally nothing to do, I would participate in rail conflicts if there was any point to doing so. I have faith DE will fix it in a year or two, don't worry. I probably won't care about WF in a year but I have no doubt they will introduce some other broken PvP mechanic to replace the current broken PvP mechanic by then.