Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan. Details Inside.

TheMendozer

I have tried this once before with no gain, so lets try again.

I desire a clan that is active, progressive and in endgame stages. Educated officers and members who desire to help the clan as a whole instead of the singular person. Voice communication is needed for any runs involving hard strategy and attentive allies who wont screw the proverbial pooch in a game. I desire to be around a more adult community, I log onto this game to escape reality and enjoy myself in this environment, I don't want to be surrounded by a crap-ton of lemaymay S#&$posters. I especially don't want to hear the younger players over a microphone. I can take order and learn fast if something falls in my lap and I am a quick adapter to situations. I am online most evenings and weekends, as my day is preoccupied.

I also weight heavily into the structure. If the officers and warlords are younger than myself RL, I don't want to join. I dislike allies from the ICE alliance and clans. If interested, im looking for a hole in the universe I can crawl into. I am a lvl 11 silver seeker at this time. Over 300 in game hours registered.

you're describing my clan.. darkrisinghub.com

check us out. we're competitive, we do our own clan events...one just finished 2 days ago, and we compete in every game event.

solar rails are on our list as well, we have an 11-clan alliance.

and here's a link to our recruiting thread.. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125365-dark-rising-event-oriented-teamspeak-website-youtube-etc/?hl=%2Bdark+%2Brising

Edited by -Krux-