Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt

Fleshdozer

The Volt Warframe just feels "right" to me. Since playing this game I've tried quite a few of the frames as follows:

1: Excaliber - Did not like this frame. Super jump is lame. Slash dash is meh. Radial blind is good and his ult is too expensive.

2: Rhino - Can survive pretty much anything but is lack luster.

3: Oberon - I like this frame but when I played him pre-patch, he was pretty weak.

4: Nova - Good frame, high damage... not as fun as some though. Actually liked Oberon playstyle more. That Sphere skill the Nova has ins hard to use but insanely damaging.

5: VOLT! - Love this frame! Lightning is fun to use and looks awesome (I made my energy green :D) Speed boost is awesome. I love his ultimate, it messes people up! His shield is really good too. It just feels like the skills have a really good synergy with each other.

I have the Valkyr freshly made and haven't tried it so I'm going to go give that a shot.

people has different taste

i luv nekros because no aura polarity and desecrate and terrify and shadows of the dead

people so focused on desecrate that they forget his great side

and nekros is the best looking frame in my opinion XD

i didnt like valkyr mainly because there is one part of me that says primary better than melee

i loved volt then took him off cuz he seems a little hard to unlock his full potential

u need a good place to cast his shields and boom

for me i just spammed sheild for every single enemy

not my playstyle

people has different taste

i luv nekros because no aura polarity and desecrate and terrify and shadows of the dead

people so focused on desecrate that they forget his great side

and nekros is the best looking frame in my opinion XD

i didnt like valkyr mainly because there is one part of me that says primary better than melee

i loved volt then took him off cuz he seems a little hard to unlock his full potential

u need a good place to cast his shields and boom

for me i just spammed sheild for every single enemy

not my playstyle

Well lightning has a stun effect so if you hit them with that, you have time to take them out without needing a shield. If they're a "Heavy" then you may need the shield. That's what I use it for mostly. If I stumble upon a rocket wielding heavy unit I'll hit them with lightning, drop a shield and shoot them with my Latron. Usually they get 1 rocket off.

Volt's really a pretty decent jack-of-all-trades, with a damage + stun #1, movement utility #2, combat utility #3 and crowd control #4. I can see why you like him, he's a great frame for newer players to get into the hang of things, as well as being a viable, relevant frame for more established players :)