Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Should Do Before Destiny

EliteRider21

For those of you who own a PS4, PS3, Xbox one or 360 and you're as hyped as i am for the game, if you're planning on leaving Warframe for a few days to play Destiny, here's a list of things you should do that will save you alot of times and resources.

1. Put your Kubrow in stasis: If you and your furry little or "massive" friend want to remain great buddies forever, the best thing you can do is put him/her in stasis so he/she will stay in good shape and still gonna love you when you come back. See you in a few days Yomiga, Dex and Jack (i should've called you Sonic...)! :(

2. Build what you can now: If you have stuff hanging in your foundry or rooms for your "non-clan" dojo that can be built, do it now so you won't have to wait for days after you come back to Warframe.

That's all i could think off, though if you wonna suggest something, even something funny, you're free to and i'll add it. 

See you all on the PS4 version fellow Tenno and Guardians!

Edited by EliteRider

You know which console i'm gonna be on by now, what i'll do most after the story missions is free roaming, doing strikes and raids (if i can gatter a team do it with that is...) and replay the story missions at times (hopefully they'll have a level 20 difficulty) though i won't do much in the crusible, i'll play on it but just to reach the rank needed to buy certain stuff an just for fun.

Edited by EliteRider