Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Group Of People

Nethaufer

I'm looking for a group of people who wouldn't mind playing with me in Warframe, as the friends who got me into it no longer play, so I'm more or less left playing by myself, or in random groups. Really just looking for people who I can call upon to play with. It would be nice if you had a Steam account, it would make it easier to tell when you're online, as well as communicate with, but it's not exactly necessary. Maturity would be a plus.

As for gear and mastery rank, I really don't care what you have, just that you'd be there to play with.

You can look me up on Steam or in-game, but if you add me as a friend on Steam, please leave a little note for the reason why you are in my comments, or just let me know here who you are so I know when you add me.

Also, please note I do have a life, and other games I like to play. So this isn't something I'll be playing 24/7 non-stop. And finally, you need to be close to the Central timezone, otherwise it'll be difficult synching up times we can play.

Edited by Nethaufer

My entire clan just died so if you want, I'm usually around each night playing.  Currently, I may be investing in a new clan if the people don't come back.  There's just no point if they've disappeared and I'm representing people that aren't there anymore.

I'm in, if you'll have me. I'm in essentially the same situation, I'm online pretty much every evening (EST), I have steam, and I'd like to think I'm pretty mature.

Alright, I'll look you up in-game and we'll go from there.

My entire clan just died so if you want, I'm usually around each night playing.  Currently, I may be investing in a new clan if the people don't come back.  There's just no point if they've disappeared and I'm representing people that aren't there anymore.

Sadly, I don't have the permission in the clan my friends and I created to add more than the amount for Ghost clan.

I will join you, so long as you like to talk during missions( i get bored of shooting) i love melee and im kinda mature i like to kid around from time to time :P

As long as we use some kind of outside software, or at least you don't have too much background noise, I'm fine with it.

And something to note, the whole maturity thing is something that is going to be a very loose requirement, and probably won't be too much of a problem. I'll make an attempt to get along with just about anyone.

Hello, I really tired to play alone, now even more then before - i play 99% of time alone, so i looking for a few friends to play with too.

I am from Europe, but i think it's don't should be a problem, most of the time i play at evening and night. I have a friend from US, we played together in ME3 and when i am starting in Warframe, but i don't saw him a long time :(

You may send me in game message and add to friends if you want.., and we can try to play together.

hi i'm in the same boat as you, i'm bored to play alone, because of my job i cannot play at the same time that my clan play so i'm always soloing mission.

so i'm looking for others player to play without leaving my clan. my ID UNS69N pm me if you see me in game i will help for everything.