Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels As Utility Drones

xGryphus

Currently sentinels offer 10 slots but only 8 of them can be occupied due to lack of proper mods. We also have Enemy Sense or Thief's Wit mods that are, lets face the facts, used by almost nobody. So why not make those two sentinel mods?
Also I recently came up with idea for new mod: Weak Spot - it would increase damage (possibly by percent rather then flat) recived by any enemy in fixed radius around sentinel. Each rank would increase radius (and possibly damage boost).

Another option is to add (lets call it) Sensor as an utility alternative for sentinel weapon. It would lack offensive capabilities but support such mods like Enemy Sense, Thief's Wit, Weak Spot and maybe mod substitutes for scavenger artifacts.

I wouldn't mind it having a limited healing mechanism. Say it can heal twenty five hit points every minute. It's not enough to over balance but enough to make a difference in the long term on a mission.

guardian recharging all your shields isn't enough? =_=

should be plenty until you can find a health orb

if you're taking that much damage you're just being reckless and going into situations you shouldn't

in regards to OP's suggestion, i'm in support of them being able to take on those utility mods for sure

Edited by ShadowsCrush

I would be positively ecstatic if Sentinels were given the ability to take an additional artifact card instead of a weapon.

It's be amazing to have double energy regen or an ammo scavenger and rifle amp. Maybe physique and steel charge?

Also, some sort of pick-up ability that allows sentinels to grab ammo and orbs for us would be amazing. Probably not too difficult either.

Allowing them to equip enemy radar / theif's wit is a no brainer. They just have to make sure the mods apply their effects to the sentinel's owner and not the sentinel.

Keep this thread rolling, people, we need more functionality for Sentinels!

We also have Enemy Sense or Thief's Wit mods that are, lets face the facts, used by almost nobody. So why not make those two sentinel mods?

Sounds good. I hope Thief's Wit gets changed to be a bit more useful, though: It ought to show high-value loot on the minimap as well.