Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FAT_GIRL

If you're going to rush, why not play solo?

If you're going to walk the whole map and go 1 enemy at a time, why can't you play solo?

Moreso, why can't you just comment on any of the other 30 threads regarding rushers.

Bad day for good decisions on your part methinks.

They did change that a least half of your teammates have to be at the end to start the count down, but if your only two then it doesn't help. But what I would do if I was hosting the game is threaten to leave, then they can leave or I can follow through and leave before the count ends.

Edited by TheCybear

If you're going to walk the whole map and go 1 enemy at a time, why can't you play solo?

Moreso, why can't you just comment on any of the other 30 threads regarding rushers.

Bad day for good decisions on your part methinks.

If you read, I'm talking about rushers - people who rush thru the level and leave others behind. No one is talking about people who are slow.

Why can't I be the one that plays solo? Because this is a big cop-op game, duh!

Why can't I comment on other threads like this? Why can't you figure that one out for yourself?

It's a figure of speech... Most people don't take their time. And if they do, why blame them? They have every right to take their time if they want. The "rushers" are the ones wanting to end the mission early - playing (online) the game wrong.

Edited by FAT_GIRL

If you read, I'm talking about rushers - people who rush thru the level and leave others behind. No one is talking about people who are slow.

Why can't I be the one that plays solo? Because this is a big cop-op game, duh!

Why can't I comment on other threads like this? Why can't you figure that one out for yourself?

It's generally because others are inefficient.

For instance, I'm almost always the first one to the exit,  but this is because I go through clear anything that stands in my way to the waypoint, and let the rest of the trash mobs follow me into the next room, at which point I clear them with 4, and continue on my merry way.

Sure there's people who literally just run through a mission, but I have maybe seen 2-3 of these people in my entire time playing.

Why would I stand around killing every ancient that walks my way taking an extra 10 minutes to clear the place, when I can run an entire additional level in that time and get way more than the crappy 200ish affinity they give?

3rtad5-300x196.jpg

See, the real problem is people like yourself.

You know why?

You lose nothing, and yet you complain.

If your reasoning is that you don't get the money rewards, then you should rush with them if you see them do it.

Would you like to know how that hurts you?

It doesn't.

You finish the dungeon quicker, get your reward, and you can go do ANOTHER level if bothers you that much.

Edited by ShadowsCrush

^ You missed who whole point of this thread lol.

The point of the thread was you thought you were going to sympathetic and agreeing posts and people who might actually care that someone died because they went ahead, and instead ended up getting put in the trash bin and downvoted into oblivion.

Better luck next time.

All these people getting mad and trying to blame "slow" people when the thread has nothing to do with them. How sad and pathetic. Glad I peed off some people today ROFL. 

Edited by FAT_GIRL

We are not P***ed off, we are just trying to say that you may be the one thats at fault instead of the people who are doing the level, instead you come onto the forums, write a post about how you love it when your teammate dies and then you fight back when people dont have the same views as you.

Its nothing against you at all, and called people sad and pathetic isnt really needed is it? Most people who play this game are very down to earth and respect everyone on the forums.

ShadowsCrush made a very good point about efficiency in this game. Efficiency, believe it or not is actually quite important. If you are being efficient through-out a level, you are saving time. That time can then be spent on something else, maybe another a level or you could watch some tv? 

If you like taking your time, that is fine. There is a solo option, or heck if you have 4 people who like doing the same thing you like to do, why not start a private lobby and turn it into a decent evening.

Its really up to you how you want to play this game. My style is efficiency and fun. I love running through mobs, sliding and then doing that spin attack as it shreds everything in my path, Love it :D. your style seems to be slow and steady, which i have no problem with. But can you see how those 2 styles go against eachother? 

Try not to criticize other playstyles to much and also don't call people sad and pathetic when they have a different view to you. It's all opinion.

Joe

Edited by KyleDoagan

I agree on the main circumstances of them dying when running ahead, out of revive reach, and die. Under the circumstances that I myself have died because I put on the wrong frame and was vulnerable.. then rushed ahead a little and died out of reach.

Most of the time I don't intentionally run ahead, I'm just really focused on move, kill that it sometimes happens but i'll usually find some spots to wait at.

Now this type of rusher you gotta hate (met one yesterday) :

Destroyed power core and the team was proceeding in a good speed (killing grunts on the way to extraction, no side exploring) the bugger leaves all of us at an long elevator ride with 1min 20 seconds till core destructs.
And since the maps are random generated, the run could last another 2min or so.
We were not impressed

The only thing this thread has to do with anything is posting in the wrong Forum.

I would ask that you run a sharp knife over your throat, but judging by the cholesterol you have stored in your body, it would only make a tiny gash in your fat

You should learn to play or leave. Also, learning to post in the correct forum helps. though you wouldn't have much experience. Like Shadows said, you've quite obviously come in here to try and gain sympathy, without even offering any actual feedback on the gameplay.

Heres my advice, in the order you should take:

First

stop_posting.jpg

Second

Recognize that rushing is actually a tactic in this game; as you don't need to kill every @(*()$ ancient disruptor on the last few rooms to a drop pod. which, as it sounds like, you are hardly capable of doing in a timely manner; Which kinda suggests that you should be rushing instead

Third

If you want to post in this forum, post some actual gameplay feedback. and no, "I hate rushers" is whining, not feedback.

Fourth 

play the game. and don't be a slow%&^, you haven't got a rhino, you have no excuse to be slow.

That's why i wasnt the seekers throwing zapper balls again cause that's even funnier at they stay there dancing.

And sometimes the "rushers" just kill enemies fast and make their way through the map faster.

That's not a rusher that's a dude that plays fast.

A rusher, for those of you who DONT KNOW, is a person that just run directly to the objective ignoring pretty much everything along the way.