Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lobber Crawler Eximus Scan Did Not Register

sekushiiandee

took forever to spawn this little guy

scanned him completely with my helios and my regular codex scanner.....completed mission and his codex section is still missing

nothing else i needed to scan for infested other than lobber crawler eximus

not sure if this bit of information matters, but i scanned the lobber crawler eximus in a hive infestation mission on eris

Edited by sekushiiandee

There are quite a few things that aren't scanning or are broken from what I understand. For myself, the toxin injectors on earth, I've scanned those well over 20 times, yet my codex only shows 1 scan and I can't scan it anymore (since 14.5) because it flashes green when I use the codex scanner and it says the entry is complete.

There are quite a few things that aren't scanning or are broken from what I understand. For myself, the toxin injectors on earth, I've scanned those well over 20 times, yet my codex only shows 1 scan and I can't scan it anymore (since 14.5) because it flashes green when I use the codex scanner and it says the entry is complete.

Go do a Sabotage mission on Earth and then scan it. It's the only way you get scans on it, I noticed this during theCicero event.

As for the OP, relog might solve the issue. If it doesn't, go send a support ticket as they will be the only ones that can help you .

^just to clarify.....posted in bug section in order to report the bug

not looking for suggestions on what to do about it

as for the toxin injectors....hes right. you can only scan the toxin injector if you are currently on the mission for it....otherwise it wont register

Edited by sekushiiandee