Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Thing I Would Like To See + 1 Thing That's A Bit O.t.t.

Els236

Ok, I am a bit of a newbie to Warframe, but I have been playing like crazy and am loving the game.

I know the game is only in beta, so I thought I would put a couple of ideas forward.

One thing I would like to see is the removal of "forced" weapons. Basically, I don't like the fact that you are forced to have "Rifle + Pistol + Melee".

I think you should be able to have what you want. 

Examples: 3 pistols / 3 melee / 2 pistols + melee / shotgun + semi-auto + pistol, etc...

Personally I love pistols and would love to be able to swap between my Lex and my Bolto when I want, then keep my melee in the 3rd slot.

Secondly, I think that coloring + customizing (apart from special skins) your Warframe should be free... I really dislike the fact that you have to pay nearly 300 platinum to pay for the colors.

with 300 platinum you could buy a warframe and a sentinel, or buy a decent weapon and paying this price for simple colours...is a bit O.T.T.

Edited by Els236

Ok, I am a bit of a newbie to Warframe, but I have been playing like crazy and am loving the game.

I know the game is only in beta, so I thought I would put a couple of ideas forward.

One thing I would like to see is the removal of "forced" weapons. Basically, I don't like the fact that you are forced to have "Rifle + Pistol + Melee".

I think you should be able to have what you want. 

Examples: 3 pistols / 3 melee / 2 pistols + melee / shotgun + semi-auto + pistol, etc...

Personally I love pistols and would love to be able to swap between my Lex and my Bolto when I want, then keep my melee in the 3rd slot.

Secondly, I think that coloring + customizing (apart from special skins) your Warframe should be free... I really dislike the fact that you have to pay nearly 300 platinum to pay for the colors.

with 300 platinum you could buy a warframe and a sentinel, or buy a decent weapon.

No, in every games, cosmetics are paid currency. Wait for a special event to get a color. It's the only source of income for the devs excepted for the slots.

Although that i agree there should be Slot numbers instead of weaponry order (Rifle-Pistols-Melee), i also have to disagree with the fact that you should switch between pistols, first of all because that would be needed a complex ammo design, like .50 caliber that and 9mm this, something like that would take lots of efforts and a lot of time. Not to mention the ammo drops which aren't always what you expect and the one that you always need are almost in every case pretty rare mate.

The Colour function shouldn't also be absolutely free, but it should definetly lower the price, to at the very least 50 platinum, because only people who actually have a job and can actually afford to pay to be a founder or to load platinum in the game can afford such thing. Although of course this game is 100% NOT pay to win, as everything you can buy with platinum(Except for the colours) can be found in the game throught platinum.

Also the rifles are your MAIN weapon, the pistols are a sidearm in which in my case, only use to unleash hell upon shielded units or a horde of enemies infront of me or when i got nothing but fumes left. If you could in 2 rifles, let's say a long range rifle (Snipertron) and a close combat engagement (Shotgun)

it would remove if not all, some of the dificulty of the game, that's why the build set is to be applied here. For instance, i use my rifle slot for instant kills at long range distance, pistols are for medium range and close range, my melees... well my melees are for close range as of course.

Edited by Mrevasivepants

paid for colors and cosmetic customization > paid for in game items.

Would love it if the only things in the store were cosmetic. The current "paid for cosmetics and grind skip" is the next best model IMO*, but purely cosmetic would be better.

*So long as you have good enough gameplay to make the grind enjoyable.