Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Things For The Community To Consider Regarding Changes And Some Discussion About Recent Changes

StinkyPygmy

Hmph... "no infested without eyes" Yeahh. I like that. So corpus' "spacesuits are designed to resist background void radiation/light" only?! Ok, "you think", therefore the "argument is pretty much invalid sorry". ok... LOL

I m not a nasa engineer but it s simple logic, there are no sudden change of light levels in space visors are designed with generic protection but not for changes

As for infested what do you think the lights points of light on every models are? Some led lighting?

Hmph... "no infested without eyes" Yeahh. I like that. So corpus' "spacesuits are designed to resist background void radiation/light" only?! Ok, "you think", therefore the "argument is pretty much invalid sorry". ok... LOL

I m not a nasa engineer but i think sudden light lvl change protection isn t standard issue as these kind of changes pretty much don t exist for astronauts missions

As for infested what do u think the light points are on each models? Led lighting for parties?

Texting from iphone thought 1st post didn t pass sry

Edited by manub

I m not a nasa engineer but i think sudden light lvl change protection isn t standard issue as these kind of changes pretty much don t exist for astronauts missions

As for infested what do u think the light points are on each models? Led lighting for parties?

Texting from iphone thought 1st post didn t pass sry

I will put that here for you,tell me how this is right in any ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqflquRnqbE

I will put that here for you,tell me how this is right in any ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqflquRnqbE

What does that have to do with the discussion?

I am saying that no ennemy should be immune to this (coz of helmet design & anatomy)& you re putting a video proving the point

What s the point you re trying to make?

I was just tellin to the other one that his argument that some should be immune seemed wrong to me

Maybe he was sarcastic but it didn t seem clear

Edited by manub

I was just tellin to the other one that his argument that some should be immune seemed wrong to me

Maybe he was sarcastic but it didn t seem clear

...it's all fun and good. Otherwise, I think you may end up shooting the very people who taking your side. LOL Edited by ndantony

From my observation, Mirage's "blind" is much better than Excalibur's Blind at the moment. It can penetrate wall. Also, energy can penetrate wall which is what Radial Blind "flash of light" is. A strong enough energy can penetrate wall. Loki's Radial Disarm is "wave of energy" and it can penetrate wall. Light also can diffract. Meaning, enemies behind cover can still be hurt. All I ask is consistency if we want to bring logic into this conversation which why we shouldn't. Warframe is far from logical. It is a game that leave logic at the door to bring us fun. We even play as a pirate tentacle man at one point. I hope this is all just a bug/unintended happening. If it is intended, I can't wrap my head around it at the moment as the logic of such decision. It is most certainly illogical at the time xD.

I m not a nasa engineer but it s simple logic, there are no sudden change of light levels in space visors are designed with generic protection but not for changes

As for infested what do you think the lights points of light on every models are? Some led lighting?

...just for the sake of discussion. "lights points of light on every models" to me is more of a forth dimension discussion and has nothing to do the "world and nature" of the infested. The infested can have no eyes (taking literally) and still able to "see". A lot is debatable but no need it here. Otherwise, "no infested has no eyes" is an absolute and false statement. Also, I would be more careful with the so-called "simple logic". Game's world is for enjoyment. "Logic" should only go so far. But many other mobile gaming companies out there have been exploiting this "simple logic" to make p2w games and with lots of consummable items.

New changes to blind is acceptable, because it's intended towards future development of this change.

Blind, 

State.1: If they are not shooting you, have seen you or spotten / on the go for you. They should not be blinded (- state nr.2)

State.2: If they are shooting you, they have seen you and are on agro towards you. They should be blinded, but with the range of affect towards the length of effect. If they have not spotted you or any of the above, the range of blind will still affect the no agro enemies.

These are in consideration tho I've tested the new balance, it seems a little off on some aspects of things. The consideration that walls, differencials towards the above is considered. The new change is quite nice, it's acctually feeling more like it's ment to be.

Later on in the future, I'd reccon lots of other frames getting the same treatment of balance, towards AoE type of things. But some expections could be for example the Saryn Ult, she will poision the enemy, with a affected range upon the enemies, so if enemy is visible and some are not (behind walls) This effect would still be affective because of the spread in desiese. Who knows. 

I do like the change, but if it's limited in how many is blinded, that is a no go on my moral view upon this. 

EDIT:

Reading from Megan's post, my thought has been confirmed.

"Radial Blind will be changed to blind any enemies aware of player within the radius."

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium