Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Is Gone?

Llyssa

I have killed around 100 eximus(probably more) in the last 3 days, and have not seen a single solitary oberon part drop from any of them.

If it was moved off of eximus, that needed to be mentioned somewhere.

If it was not, something is wrecking the drop tables--that many eximus kills should drop at least one(and formerly would have dropped quite a few).

After newest patch haven't seem parts, sometimes rng acts weird when patch comes.

How people count "400 eximus no parts".  Usually one 15+ defense gives always one or two oberon parts.

Is there unit counter somewhere in settings?

Edited by Agullimux

This is just going to be anecdotal evidence, but maybe it will help someone.

When I first started playing sometime prior to U14, I remember seeing the Oberon drops all the time. A couple of days ago, I saw one and realized I hadn't seen them in a very long time.

It might be worth looking into.

Edited by Jokubas

It's all RNG.

Back when I was farming for Oberon I saw his parts drop pretty often until I had around 7 chassis and 4 helmets. For almost a week I hadn't seen a single Oberon piece drop anymore while trying to farm for it for the Systems. When I finally got it, the pieces started dropping a lot again. Of course most of them were Chassis.

Just keep playing and you'll see one drop eventually.

It's all RNG.

Back when I was farming for Oberon I saw his parts drop pretty often until I had around 7 chassis and 4 helmets. For almost a week I hadn't seen a single Oberon piece drop anymore while trying to farm for it for the Systems. When I finally got it, the pieces started dropping a lot again. Of course most of them were Chassis.

Just keep playing and you'll see one drop eventually.

No, I'm quite certain, nearing 200 event eximus, they don't drop it. As stated before, non-event eximus are reflecting expected drop rates.

Yes, I know "random is random", but as your sample size increases towards infinity, the percent chance should emerge in a fair dice. It is theoretically possible to roll a fair 6-sided dice a trillion times and never get a 6.However, the probability states that should effectively never happen on a fair dice. Whatever the actual chance is(I'd estimate between 10% and 30% based on normal drop rates), the current rate on event eximus is apparently 0.