Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Feed Back

Ibro156

Firstly mostly give EXCALIBRO LOVE!

Edit: this is what it what i think :)

The Excalibur is a starter as well with volt and Mag. 

Excalibur is mean't to be well balance warframe. Which he mean't be have balance Shields, health and armor.

Power one: Slash Dash can increase with DMG mod as well distances by using Duration mod.

I personally i think that slash dash should do slash proc as well staggering the enemies.

Power two: Radial blind use to do a radius stun but now it can' blind some enmies because if they use cover as protection. radial blind can be increase with strach mods and duration mods.

I think radial bind should be do a 360 degrees radial blind and strach and duration should blind all enemies; basically restore it the power back.

Power three: Can be increase by power strength.

This power should reworked it's utterly useless.

Power four: Radial Javelin can cause impact, puncture and slash DMG. It can be increase by damage mods.

This power should be homing power as well being able to puncturing wall plus through grineer's shields.

One more thing get starting frame and swap with them with start planets. E.g swap rhino with Excalibur. So new players can try out starting frames.

Please put down if you agree with or disagree. If you do disagree and please give reason why.

Edited by Ibro156

He's a mobile/high damage frame. You just need to know how to mod him

With that base speed he moves like a brick even with rush on and high damage like versus lvl 5 grinner? I'm sure there are alot other "high damage" frames out there. Like ember maybe? Very "high damage".

And can you tell me how to mod him so he can be mobile and "high damage"? I just need to know

With that base speed he moves like a brick even with rush on and high damage like versus lvl 5 grinner? I'm sure there are alot other "high damage" frames out there. Like ember maybe? Very "high damage".

And can you tell me how to mod him so he can be mobile and "high damage"? I just need to know

I kind of have to agree with you. He seems to be more of a disabler, as most of his abilities seem to cause the enemies to become unable to attack in one way or another. Slash Dash and Radial Javelin cause them to fall down or stagger, and Radial Blind causes to become immobile and unable to attack.

He's a mobile/high damage frame. You just need to know how to mod him

I´m sorry, but this statement is just completely wrong! His flat damage output is, without question, the lowest of all Frames. Mods do increase it ofcourse, but it still starts to fall of heavily even against mid level enemys! His mobility is average at best, Super Jump is insanely situational, `cuz of all the confined levels in the game and Slash Dash (which also does almost no damage to enemys above lvl 20), is overshadowed by every other mobility skill in the game, which is unsuprising since it´s meant to deal damage!

Radial Javelin is the Ulti with the lowest damage output there is on top of being very dangerous to use, since you have to be literally on top of the enemys to do anything at all, which leaves you completely vulnerable for it´s very long casting animation. 

Radial Blind "was" quiet powerfull, but ofcourse that had to be nerfed.....

I´d love to see a serious overhaul for Excalibur, or for him to get hit by the freaking buff hammer of the gods! As for now, i´m sad to admit, that my favourite Frame is complete garbage, compared to everything else.....:(

For those who are interested i have a large thread about overhauling Excalibur active here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230673-excalibur-20-reaction-to-1461-changes-and-super-jump-on-all-frames/