Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Overly Rare Resources

Dark_Zarke

I'll try to keep this nice and short.

Over my play time of this game I've gotten a few blueprints but they always take resources that you could go through an entire planet and not get ANY of it. I know they are supposed to be rare but theres a point where it goes past rare and it seems like I'm thinking of a fairy tale when I plan on getting two peices of say a Neural Senors. To me its just insane I mean a game stops being fun if you have to grind your fingers off just to get ONE let alone two for a peice of equitment. It just makes me made where I'll get 20 morphics and over 500 chunks of salvage but no(Absolutly zero) galluim. What do you all think? Has it happened before or am I just one unlucky S.O.B? Keep in mind I'm not saying they should be commen there for devalued but they shouldn't be so rare that it's worth crying in joy over getting one.

Although I agree that there should be something done with the blueprints and resources (why does mag require the same resources as Excalibur and Ash?) I'm fairly certain bosses drop those rare resources more often than anything else.  It gives a reason to fight the bosses beyond the blueprints.

So they do drop pretty regularly, but very rarely from the actual enemies in the levels.

Neural sensors mostly drop from Jupiter's boss Golem. The biggest problem with this and the other boss drops is that it basically requires you to look these items up on the wiki to know where you can find them.

Some sort of resource-exchanging system would be greatly appreciated, though - I'm at the point where I have MUCH more of everything than I could hope to use EXCEPT for alloy plate.

This goes right back to the central problem of this game's egregious and shameless abuse of the free-to-play model. This game is right up there with the worst Korean grindiness in terms of the gulf between what you can purchase with in-game money and what you can purchase with real money, and how fast you can do either.

This goes right back to the central problem of this game's egregious and shameless abuse of the free-to-play model. This game is right up there with the worst Korean grindiness in terms of the gulf between what you can purchase with in-game money and what you can purchase with real money, and how fast you can do either.

I don't know, I've only payed for things out of wanting convience.  I understand the pricing needs work, but it's not horrible and besides it's a co-op game.

Why would you want to limit the power of your teammates?  I want everyone on my team to be at their best.

In the past day or two I've gotten probably 40+ mods and I couldn't do anything with them so I sold most of them (holding shift lets you select more than one at a time btw)

This game is not finished and it shows, but I think they aren't too far from making as close to perfect as it can be.

Although I agree that there should be something done with the blueprints and resources (why does mag require the same resources as Excalibur and Ash?) I'm fairly certain bosses drop those rare resources more often than anything else.  It gives a reason to fight the bosses beyond the blueprints.

So they do drop pretty regularly, but very rarely from the actual enemies in the levels.

Thank you for that infomation. Much appreciated.