Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed To Connect To Chat Server / Host Migration Disconnection

(XBOX)No Soap No Hope

Hi there,

I am finding it very hard to actually complete a level with anyone else. i keep getting messages that say the network connection was lost or a message telling me about host migration then i am returned to my ship without it migrating a host.

This is a massive problem and i am finding it happens on a frequent basis.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated !

Same here which is annoying. Because I just bought the 80 dollar prime last week and I havent been able to complete one mission in about a whole week which makes me not even want to play despite loving the game and the fact I already dropped 80 on it hopefuly there will be a fix in the near future so I can pick it back up

• 2 months later...

Since I got update 15 a lot of things have changed, most things have got better, some things have got worse.

When I was trying to do normal missions I couldn't join a squad, and I couldn't invite people to my game, so I had to keep doing them solo, the same goes for the new archwing missions.

Also when I was playing a phorid assassination mission using nova (this time I joined another player but everyone else that tried to join got disconnected), I selected molecular prime and activated it, but instead of that she used wormhole, I never went near it, i tried to go around it, but I got teleported to the inside of a fan, I couldn't get out, but I could still be hurt by the enemy's if I got too close, and I could still hurt them.

2rz7xwh.jpg

Yup i have same problem also notice it happen when trying to connect to Alerts or Dark Sectors. I havent tried to join a reg mission since ive completed them all been going on since the release of update 15. Havent tried out any of the new missions yet still waiting on archwing this is my 2nd day and still bugged had 2 hotfix yesterday nothen worked anyone still haveing this problem? :-(

Edited by (XB1)DizzyPurpleDaze

Any word on when this might be fixed? Warframe is utterly unplayable at the moment.  I've missed 3 alerts today spending 30 mins per alert trying to connect to a game before finally giving up!

My NAT is open, UPnP enabled and 125MBps Download with 25MBps Upload!!

Ping set to No Limit in game!!

Crosspost from Reddit

The new update introduced a new bug which is extremely annoying. Some people I simply can't play with or connect to in any fashion, and conversely they can't play with or connect to me. So far it's maybe 50/50 or so. When attempting to join a game that has a random person who I can't connect to in it my loading screen is just a blank black screen. Eventually it says can't join session and asks for a button prompt before starting a loading screen that takes me back to my ship.

Doesn't sound that bad right? I can still play missions by myself just fine and if I find some people who I can connect to we can all just play together. Except when trying to join busy missions you hit X to search and it automatically throws you into their game without asking or giving you a chance to play by yourself! And often i'll fail to join that game and if I ever try to play that mission while that group is running it then I will always be placed with them over and over and get stuck in this broken loading screen.

What about trades? Can't do those. It's hard enough finding trades but now sometimes people simply can't trade with one another. This has robbed me of a few really great trades!

My few friends/clanmates who I like to group up with and wanted to run these new missions with is composed of 3 people. Only one of which can connect with me. So playing as a clan or with my friends is out the window too. The 4 of us all set a time to meetup and play the new update together and after probably an hour of mashing our heads into the wall we gave up.

Until there is a fix for this black screen/loading screen error Warframe is no longer a multiplayer game. Other people generally prevent me from playing missions and attempting to invite people is a futile and frustrating experience.

I quit Warframe until this is changed, and when it does get changed it might be too late. I'm going to go buy DA:I tomorrow. Extreme sadness over the one step forward two step back philosophy of pushing updates before they've been properly bugtested or thought out. I want new content but I would much rather wait for them to be ready.

Hey guys!

Another bug/issue I found.

I noticed that in public searches, I find a game and then get instantly disconnected from it without going to the loading screen.

Why is this happening and what can be done to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

CV93

same thing is happening to me go check my stream archives www.twitch.tv/scottieboomz

Just to add my experience on this, I've found that the UI is telling me there are lots of people on or playing a certain mission, yet when I try to join one of these games it completely ignores the potential parties and drops me in solo. If this had happened once or twice I would assume there were just full squads on those nodes. However this happens on 90% of the missions I try to do.

Also, I'm experiencing the same problems as those above, albeit with an odd combination of black screens, frozen overlays and entire screen stops when someone does finally join my session.