Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Uh...about Mobile Defense...

EagleScoutman

Question

8 answers to this question

Yeah, I get that part. The problem is that they never drop the T4 key that I want. I've gotten DEF, SV but not MD. Same goes for T3MD as well, that has not dropped for me in a long time.

So is there like a place where the Mobile Defense key drop more often that I can grind at, or am I really just that plain unlucky?

because the mission level was too high, so you get def/surv/int keys. For example Cerberus/Pluto or Draco/Ceres gives you only these keys

as others said, md keys are rewards for interception missions between level 10 and 20, like Stephano/Uranus.

Well T3 MD keys would be from high level defense or survival missions typically.  T4 MD specifically drops at round 3 or beyond in interception missions of a minimum level 10 to a max of 20.  

Yeah, I get that part. The problem is that they never drop the T4 key that I want. I've gotten DEF, SV but not MD. Same goes for T3MD as well, that has not dropped for me in a long time.

So is there like a place where the Mobile Defense key drop more often that I can grind at, or am I really just that plain unlucky?

because the mission level was too high, so you get def/surv/int keys. For example Cerberus/Pluto or Draco/Ceres gives you only these keys

as others said, md keys are rewards for interception missions between level 10 and 20, like Stephano/Uranus.

There's a level cap for this?  I wasn't aware.