Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Range Mod And Frag Mod

SethSamson

So i started to Playing Vauban whit  Flux Rifle 

and i noticed that now Flux has the short Fire Range ...  so how about  Mod that increas it Range  

aslo like unique mod FireStorm  ther should be unique mod for  Tigris .. Frag  or something like that 

making it 2 shots frag launcher 

and i noticed that now Flux has the short Fire Range ...  so how about  Mod that increas it Range  

aslo like unique mod FireStorm  ther should be unique mod for  Tigris .. Frag  or something like that 

Well why not just make Fire Storm affect continuous fire weapons?  Also Tigris doesn't need a special mod, all it needs is a buff to reload speed and maybe a change to Burst Fire with an option for Duplex-Auto, same treatment for Sybaris.

or THAT well put

Though you could always have a Volt with E-Shield gives continuous fire weapons infinite range,  Though it makes sense that they have a short range since energy weakens the father it is from the source, so in a sense they are infinite in range BUT they become so weak it's not even noticeable.  Now if only they had some form of innate punch-through.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Well why not just make Fire Storm affect continuous fire weapons?  Also Tigris doesn't need a special mod, all it needs is a buff to reload speed and maybe a change to Burst Fire with an option for Duplex-Auto, same treatment for Sybaris.

I guess we could make Fire Storm affect the projectile speed of weapons as well, then. Heck, why don't we put every single band-aid feature for primary weapons on Fire Storm while we're at it?

I guess we could make Fire Storm affect the projectile speed of weapons as well, then. Heck, why don't we put every single band-aid feature for primary weapons on Fire Storm while we're at it?

Reason Why I said add it to the Flux is due to is already affecting Ignis.  Though I don't get why peeps complain of Flight speed on weapons.  they're pretty good. 

Guest Tehnoobshow

Reason Why I said add it to the Flux is due to is already affecting Ignis.  Though I don't get why peeps complain of Flight speed on weapons.  they're pretty good. 

Supra says hi. Or is it just considered a melee weapon now?

I would love for a mod that extend ranges of weapons, i would slap it on the freeze way and other beam weapons that short.