Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Best Kubrow Breed?

_Azeizel

Question

Unleashed needs to have an enemy priority system where it targets enemies like heavies, as it currently only targets bosses and capture targets.

It doesn't even target bosses. It's just the finisher skill that does it. The Unleashed only activates on capture targets.

Ninja'd (didn't read the whole thread before posting)...

Edited by -CM-Asmud

Shade: Cloak will not last longer than 1 minute

Huras: Stalk can persist for more than 2 minutes and if it is already aggressive when Stalk activates, it can continue to attack without breaking cloak.

So how exactly is Shade better?

There is also currently a glitch with Stalk where even when it ends as long as you don't move the enemies won't re-aggro on you. I've only bothered doing it once so I'm not sure if it is a one-time thing or not. Here are a couple pictures:

WL5mVqo.jpg b6EaGE9.jpg

It doesn't even target bosses. It's just the finisher skill that does it. The Unleashed only activates on capture targets.

Ninja'd (didn't read the whole thread before posting)...

Mine targets bosses. Last night we did some runs on Mars I think it was and my Sunika took down the boss instantly when he spawned.

Next couple of runs he took a little longer but my friend said its the easiest boss battles he has been in and I did not do much.

We're only focusing on Carrier and Sahasa here and so what? We are similar. But we aren't a tool that can help us gather more of them. 

Sahasa needs to dig up 1 thing and then go dig up another.

By the time they dug it up, the carrier has already gathered at least 5 pieces of resources from the ground.

but carrier cant make new items plus  he can dig up those items and while hes digging i can move my warframe like most unlazy people in warframe that dont use carrier and pick up items.

Mine targets bosses. Last night we did some runs on Mars I think it was and my Sunika took down the boss instantly when he spawned.

Next couple of runs he took a little longer but my friend said its the easiest boss battles he has been in and I did not do much.

No it doesn't. Unleashed ONLY targets capture targets. Savagery (same skill as Ferocity) is what you saw.

I like Sahasa the best, my red menace, red bear or as I named her Red Sonia can dig up to 3 (yes 3) energy orb every time my energy is below 50% which makes her irreplacable IMHO.

Not that other kubrows are bad, I jsut find the dig utility very useful in def, survivals (she digs air sometimes), and even in mobile def or any other mission where you have to carry data mass and if you rely on your abilities.