Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time For 2Nd Immortal Skin Bundle

--Q--Mrow

Hello, I just would like to remind or give an idea of it. Since first pack had 8 skins for 8 warframes, why isn't there a second pack? We have 8 free of bundle warframe immortal skins. I don't know if it's a forgotten thing or market trick, but for those who would like to buy all new skins (not so, already) at once - including me, it would be a really nice thing.

8*40p=320p - the old pack costs 234p - make it even more, but a bit more worth for people wanting all of these (we could save some plat on other cool things!)

There kinda is a 2nd bundle its the update 12* cosmetic bundle. Has the rest of the immortal skins + Zephyrs and Oberons alt helms included.

* think it's 12 not at the pc atm so can't be 100% sure.

Though I'd be up for some more immortal skins. I'm looking at you Trinity.

Edited by Brontolith

My name is Joshua and I have an Immortal Skin buying addiction...the only Immortal Skins I haven't bought are Frost (Just Bad), Banshee (Don't like her), Rhino (Why? Iron Skin blocks it anyways), Ember (Makes her look ripped), Nekros (Not enough of a difference), Excalibur (Prefer default)...basically I just don't care for those Skins...Trinity, Zephyr, Mirage (I am going to buy) Hydroid (Maybe)...so I have spent 400p on Immortal Skins and am looking at another 60p to 80p. Not including 75p for Nova's new helmet.

I love the Immortal Skins.

I will add that the 400p came through trades and not out of wallet.

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

There kinda is a 2nd bundle its the update 12* cosmetic bundle. Has the rest of the immortal skins + Zephyrs and Oberons alt helms included.

* think it's 12 not at the pc atm so can't be 100% sure.

Though I'd be up for some more immortal skins. I'm looking at you Trinity.

U12 cosmetic pack has only 4 of these immortal skins :/

+ I have helmets that are included already.

Edited by Mrowka