Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stat Reset And Name Change

Revanoc

ya a stat reset now all those quits i got due to server problems will go away. I just hope my mastery will stay te ame. thanks dude for telling me where the list is. please dont tell me i need to read it for myself ahwww im so sided

What about a name change?

My first character on my first email was an Excalibur,

and this was during update 4 I think, when Loki's blueprints couldn't be found.

Before knowing this, I named that excalibur my main name - Quazer.

After later finding out that Loki wasn't available without platinum and seeing how awesome he is,

I made NightKill, on my second email and chose Loki as my first, knowing I can know get all the warframes.

I would REALLY like to have my Quazer and NightKill names switched, as Quazer is my main name in all the games I play...

Any way I could do that for free? It's an honest mistake.

Edited by NightKill

ya a stat reset now all those quits i got due to server problems will go away. I just hope my mastery will stay te ame. thanks dude for telling me where the list is. please dont tell me i need to read it for myself ahwww im so sided

Its a full account reset.  You lose everything but any one time weapons, such as the vandals, or the primes.  You do gain back any platinum you may have used though.

Its a full account reset.  You lose everything but any one time weapons, such as the vandals, or the primes.  You do gain back any platinum you may have used though.

What im good on that. It took to long to get my weapons maxed out and my warframe buffed to the point of being a tank.

What im good on that. It took to long to get my weapons maxed out and my warframe buffed to the point of being a tank.

That's my thoughts on it.  I have a level 30 Ash, level 30 Boltor, and level 30 AkBolto.  All with really good mods that I dont want to have to grind up again.

Thats one of the reason I believe it is going to be Optional, so if you dont want it you dont have to use it.

@NightKill:

Only way I can see doing that for free is to simply reset both accounts (assuming you care about both), as far as I am aware you will get to choose your starting frame all over again.   It does mean starting from scratch again though.