The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Will Mirage Explosion Spam Get Fixed?

SgtFlex

I've never had a problem with mirage spam myself, even when other people are using Mirage. However, my friend has a pretty good gaming rig, only slightly less as good as mine, but whenever there's someone using Mirage spam with any sort of explosions, he absolutely gets destroyed by it apparently, drops him down to around 5 or so FPS.

It doesn't affect me, but it bothers me knowing that when I use mirage, im annoying the F*** outta everyone else by using explosions. Are we ever going to get a fix for this? Like so the explosions from the clones don't render, or render at a very low quality or something? We don't need all those visual effects rendered out from each one, only the "real" one.

It's been quite a while and I don't recall ever hearing about the matter, and I know many more players than just my friend suffers from it, because PUGS complain about it all the time when I used to do it.

Edited by SgtFlex

Never had an issue myself even with 2 to 3 mirages on spamming explosions...

Likewise, but some people do still. I'll have to try some more today with my friend, especially with the angstrum or something to see if it's still as bad for him or not. I had a person complaining in a pug lobby earlier today about me using Mirage + Spam

Edited by SgtFlex