Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflicts Confusing Me

Babellon

decided to go check out those conflicts for a change, and I wanted to get the achievement thing for doing 5 of them. Noticed that I don't have any use of my powers at all, but repeatedly I am getting hit by powers on the opposing side. whirlwind, valkyrs zipline, I've watched a valkyr power up their ult power multiple times becoming untouchable. 

How exactly is this occuring? is there some way to unlock powers in pvp that I am unaware of due to being new to it? I've seen vaubauns cage as well many times today. just a little curious how the opposing team always has powers but the other side never seems to.

your normal mods will "unlock" as you gain affinity in the match.

you will never receive a new mod during these missions, but you will see the "pickup" notification as mods are unlocked via play.

the  unlock order is top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right.

takes awhile before everything unlocks.

this also gives an advantage to players with forma-ed gear as they can change the polarity order for warframes, making unlocking powers prioritized / unlocking defense mods etc.

the same goes with weapons.

your normal mods will "unlock" as you gain affinity in the match.

you will never receive a new mod during these missions, but you will see the "pickup" notification as mods are unlocked via play.

the  unlock order is top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right.

takes awhile before everything unlocks.

this also gives an advantage to players with forma-ed gear as they can change the polarity order for warframes, making unlocking powers prioritized / unlocking defense mods etc.

the same goes with weapons.

OH< i see, it unlocks your stuff based on the order you have it in, now I understand, thank you