The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative/positive Skill Effect

Evelyn.

Just a suggestion:

As some players in a certain update due to the game becoming stale or simply because you wanted a break, I took a break from warframe, and while being back and still loving the game, i'm still catching up to a lot of things. I noticed a while back the "negative/positive" build in nova's molecular prime spell and personally i thought it was extremely cool, and, although i've seen a lot of threads complaining about it i was wondering.

Wouldn't it be nice if all warframes "ult" had a positive/negative possibility?  Kinda like the elemental aspect of weps, if you remove strength it would become X effect if you added it would produce Y effect (besides the obvious increase in damage).

Just my 2cents anyway, thank you for your time.

Edited by Any_the_Baboon

Don't you mean corrupted mods?

Corrupted mods help Nova achieve the negative build, what i mean is that all warframes have a negative effect to their skills specifically the last one, in nova's case the molecular prime. So instead of just say increasing or reducing duration of a spell or the damage it does, introduce a effect such as the one introduced(even if by accident) with the nova negative build, that makes mobs either speedy gonzalez or turtle.

Edited by Any_the_Baboon

it wouldn't make much sense...so negative effects from the one we have instead of damage we'd have enemy healing skills?

It's not that good of an idea in my opinion

Seems like i suck at explaining, baiscally, by removing strength to a negative value in nova, you get the speed boost in mobs, which gives another dynamic to the gameplay. If you remove strength in say mag to negative value and use crush, you'd just do much less damage, but what if it would do a different or new effect? Can't be any clearer than this.

Besides for end game, doesn't matter how much strength you put, you do no damage in higher levels.

Edited by Any_the_Baboon