Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Quest Is A Vault Run Too

ranks21

for those doing the quest and don't know why phobos isn't unlocked to progress, its because you haven't found the 3 caches needed to progress.

before starting the mission tool up and crew up.

1. equip a dragon key + loot detector, it's a search and find mission

also a master thief will be a good addition.

now go tennos and complete the tasks.

If you are taking about the Gate Crash event,

the Vault has nothing to do with the Grineer Cache, which is not essential to the quest.

If you have not unlocked the next planet even after completing 5 missions from the last planet, you just need to restart the game sometimes.

Wait, I thought the caches we find has nothing to do with the progress. Me and my silly team couldn't find all three lockers while we were on earth (we managed to find 2 sometimes only 1). But we can still play on Phobos. Are you sure you won't progress if you do not find all the caches?

The Lotus does mention that finding the cache is upto us.

The information in the OP is false, you do NOT have to loot any caches to progress to Phobos, you have to beat the Earth stage FIVE times to progress; loot caches are completely optional and give things like void keys, fusion cores, and resources.

There is also a vault, you do NOT have to open it. The caches are NOT on earth for anyone looking for them, they are on the derelict.

you do have to find the caches to unlock phobos, so that is not a false statement. 2  on my first run with decaying key equipped there was one of the cache locker in the vault room. there is no set place for them being equipped for the task is just common sense.

you do have to find the caches to unlock phobos, so that is not a false statement. 2  on my first run with decaying key equipped there was one of the cache locker in the vault room. there is no set place for them being equipped for the task is just common sense.

no, you don't need to open the vaults at all to unlock the higher node for the event. all you have to do is log out and back in once you hit 5 points. the vaults were also just removed from the missions proving they had nothing to do with it.

You do NOT have to find the caches to unlock Phobos, so that IS a false statement.

You get an exposure point for blowing up the portal and evacing, not for looting caches.

If you loot NO caches you get 1 exposure point, if you loot all 3 caches you still only get 1 exposure point.

When you have 5 exposure points, you can go to Phobos.

Caches are completely optional and exist only for bonus loot.