Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Mods Should Show Stats

SgtFlex

Not really something I would think about, but I had a friend earlier today asking what fusing his ability card did exactly. Theres no indication of it actually be improved.

Furthermore, for the players that made the sacrifice to datamine the stats out of the abilities... well with a lot of updates, those stats get changed a bit (ex Bladestorm, vortex, etc), and the wiki just contains ?'s on a lot of ability cards as well.

Not only that, but I can imagine itvcan be a little detrimental to new players since they wont rank them early since they dont know how they actually change when theyre ranked up.

All I ask that theres a little button on ability cards that actually show their duration, range, etc (good for knowing what youre changing with things like corrupted mods as well)

http://warframe-builder.com/Home

while not an in-game thing. it does its job quite well.

I know the builder quite well, but does it actually show stats on ability cards as well?(on mobile cant check)

Regardles, shouldnt have to refer to anything outside the game, especially for new players, they wont know where to find these things right away unless they actually take the effort ( and too much effort for new players usually just causes them to abandon the game as well/ lack on information available to them)

I see what your asking now. Idk about the mods in general but warframe ability mods do show an increase when you change the rank and check the details section.

non ability modwise, I dont think it shows a direct increase on that specific warframe, though it does show in in the fusion screen when modding.