Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tutorial Level

Ceraldus

There ought to be something that teaches you how to do the wall maneuvers, stealth in general , and what elemental damage types do. Thought another intro level would do the trick, like Lotus frees you from some kind of cyro-sleep and you have to sneak away from grineer or something.

probably keep with the normal "Virtual Reality" feel to the tutorial, but yeah this is needed, at one stage I had to restart a mission just because I didn't know any of the basic wall running manuevers which made me lose any credits/any othere rewards I would've gotten, stealth is actually quite self explanatory, just don't get seen, backstab (*puts on TF2 Spy voice* Right behind you *turns of TF2 Spy voice) and make sure no on gets to a terminal (the things you hack, as when they reach that they alert the ship) and a lot of Warframes aren't suited to a stealth role (looks at Rhino) where Warframes such as Ash or Loki are more suited to stealth gameplay, again you can also get the Shade sentinel, but still, stealth is quite self explanatory

probably keep with the normal "Virtual Reality" feel to the tutorial, but yeah this is needed, at one stage I had to restart a mission just because I didn't know any of the basic wall running manuevers which made me lose any credits/any othere rewards I would've gotten, stealth is actually quite self explanatory, just don't get seen, backstab (*puts on TF2 Spy voice* Right behind you *turns of TF2 Spy voice) and make sure no on gets to a terminal (the things you hack, as when they reach that they alert the ship) and a lot of Warframes aren't suited to a stealth role (looks at Rhino) where Warframes such as Ash or Loki are more suited to stealth gameplay, again you can also get the Shade sentinel, but still, stealth is quite self explanatory

Loki is pretty much the only real person with a good stealth. Ash's smokescreen is just a get out of jail card and damage buff.

Loki is pretty much the only real person with a good stealth. Ash's smokescreen is just a get out of jail card and damage buff.

NOt to mention all of ash's abilities automatically generate an alert regardless of where enemies are.

I really think lokis stealth powers sh should belong to ash.

Also, the tutorial and introduction is being worked on. We are very early into open beta so its still being worked on.

I want them to overhaul the look of the VR dojo. At the moment I cant tell up from down because of all the staticy shi- everywhere.