Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana Feedback And Idea

Zareek

I personally think that the quality of the cosmetics is increasing rapidly. The Harkonar really impressed me, so really good job. However, the syandana keeps bothering me, and I started thinking... (for once).

The "over the top" flapping around", is at least in my opinion, the biggest problem with the syandanas. It almost feels like they are weightless, and running for 2 seconds makes them flap around like we are standing in a hurricane. This is the reason why I stopped using them. I just bought the Harkonar Syandana, and I didn't like using it. It's just too uncomfortable to watch it flap around.

Perhaps this can be fixed if you make the syandanas heavier? Or maybe just certain parts of them.

At the very least I hope you guys are working on improving them. Since day 1, I've been asking myself, why you allowed such odd looking cosmetics to be implented into the game. Everyday I was waiting for the "Fixed Syandana acting weird", but it never came. I was really surpriced it wasn't being fixed. Of course I don't know how difficult it is to get it "just right", but I really want to see these things, the way they should be.

Lastly, please test each syandana on all Warframes before releasing them, if possible. Harkonar Syandana is twisting around, acting odd on my Ash, in Noble stance. It's not the first time the Syandanas are acting weird on certain warframes.

That's my thoughts, black on white. Take it with a grain of salt, it's just my opinion after all.

They've been trying for months now. In the last Devstream, they said that they couldn't get the last system to work either. It's been a painful wait for higher quality, believable swag and it's also been a painful road of tears on DE's end.

Maybe someday...

They've been trying for months now. In the last Devstream, they said that they couldn't get the last system to work either. It's been a painful wait for higher quality, believable swag and it's also been a painful road of tears on DE's end.

Maybe someday...

At least they are trying though. From our point of view, nothing is happening, so it's good to know that they are working on it.