Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MMOBOMB FEEDBACK

Xiangzhu

MMOBomb? Oh i know, some self promoting MMO review site with bad content. Nope, thanks.

I prefer to review the games for myself. Don't need some Nerd to tell me if it's good or not :)

Edited by Sikab

Yeah, if there was one thing that i dont like about this game is needing to pay cash for revives. I rather have that be special tiems you need to find than the Pro system, i had no problem with some folks having some better stats if they wanted to spend the cash.

Yeah, if there was one thing that i dont like about this game is needing to pay cash for revives. I rather have that be special tiems you need to find than the Pro system, i had no problem with some folks having some better stats if they wanted to spend the cash.

don't die, play CO-OP (as intended) and if you happen to get downed, your friend can revie you. simple as that.

Edited by Sikab

Not sure what info you want us to get out of this? Revives refill daily, per-Warframe not weekly as was mentioned. New environments are certainly top of content priority pile... Thumbs up from all... so. We good?

Revive! Just played the game, but the death is really quick. Even if you don't shoot the bar runout really fast. Try playing against Jackal, you get hit by his grenade and you go down, then die because the bar empty rather fast. :(

EDIT: Not to mention we only get 4 revive chances.

Other than that I love the game and start purchasing real money just incase something good pop out in the market (I get everything back in the end anyway, if there's a reset).

Edited by Xiangzhu

Revive! Just played the game, but the death is really quick. Even if you don't shoot the bar runout really fast. Try playing against Jackal, you get hit by his grenade and you go down, then die because the bar empty rather fast. :(

EDIT: Not to mention we only get 4 revive chances.

Other than that I love the game and start purchasing real money just incase something good pop out in the market (I get everything back in the end anyway, if there's a reset).

Revive is good. Don't try to Solo bosses untill not strong enough. o_0

I've yet to even use all 4 daily revives...

don't die, play CO-OP (as intended) and if you happen to get downed, your friend can revie you. simple as that.

LOL! Dont DIE! Of course if you dont die this is not a problem but this isnt the point.

By the way, if you have the option to play solo Co-op is not the only intended way to play.

And that doesnt say i play solo, btw.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

LOL! Dont DIE! Of course if you dont die this is not a problem but this isnt the point.

By the way, if you have the option to play solo Co-op is not the only intended way to play.

And that doesnt say i play solo, btw.

If you did perma die in a Co-Op group, your team is incompetent (for not reviving you).

And yeah... Co-Op is the main focus mate.

If your bar is running down fast, it is because you are attacking. If you chill, the AI will prioritize other targets.

I was chilling, not shooting. I don't know how to explain it, but everytime a grenade put me to last stand, my bar deplet much more quicker. Isn't it possible to last 15-20secs when not shooting?

Also one more thing, after todays patch when someone try to revive me, I don't see the warframe getting filled up animation.

Sorry, I'm bad at English.

I love mmobomb, but I have to say that magicman does not hold a good point, no evidence.

I have played only with random people and only once in 7 days I lost all my revives. Also don't use a revive if you are the single one on your team or there is just 1 other guy who is alive. Your chances of living are very small.

There are more important thigs such as the maps than the revive system. I am not trying to be mean but you need to get better at this game if 4 revives are not enough for you.

If you did perma die in a Co-Op group, your team is incompetent (for not reviving you).

And yeah... Co-Op is the main focus mate.

Never had a significant problem with the system yet because i only play a handful of missions a day.

But i do see in the future when the game is fully released spending several hours playing this coming into the play.

And, sorry, bud, but if solo is an option the game should adjust for that type of play so the idea that you shouldn't play like that does not hold.

Never had a significant problem with the system yet because i only play a handful of missions a day.

But i do see in the future when the game is fully released spending several hours playing this coming into the play.

And, sorry, bud, but if solo is an option the game should adjust for that type of play so the idea that you shouldn't play like that does not hold.

First, i'm not your bud.

Second, Solo game alrdy have weaker mobs, but if you go with the bad mods/wrong Frame... jokes on you.

I'm not your mate, mate.

And im glad you gave up the idea that co-op is the intended way to play.

I didn't. I said it's doable solo. Devs made Solo for those who don't have friends to play with regularly. Co-op is the intended way to play. Who would have guessed in an online game.

Edited by Sikab