The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Trinity's Current Blessing Scaling

aldlv13

trinity's blessing currently restores 40/50/75/80% hp and shields when used. personally i feel like there is a pretty big logical error here. from rank 0 to 1 she gains 10% bonus which is fine first rank doesnt need to be excessive. from rank 1 to rank 2 it gains a 25% bonus. this is nice no doubt (especially given the bonus gained from the next level) but it feels like a really really big leap and it kinda makes you expect that the next increase should be at least this large. then form rank 2 to rank 3 it goes up a meager 5%. not only is this the lowest increase of all but it also comes at the highest rank which kinda feels like a giant middle finger to the face to me. i think it should increase at a steady rate per rank or reduce the effect at rank 2 to 20% and increase the effect at rank 3 to at least 20%.

it should either be

rank 0 40%

rank 1 50%

rank 2 70%

rank 3 90 - 100%

or 

rank 0 40%

rank 1 60% (or 55% if we really just want trinity to not be able to full heal the tenno)

rank 2 80% (or 70% if we really just want trinity to not be able to full heal the tenno)

rank 3 100% (or 85% if we really just want trinity to not be able to full heal the tenno)

her ult didnt need to be spammable. the only reason you ever needed to cast it more than once every 15 seconds was if you were using it the moment your shields came down. even without quick thinking you can easily get 80%+ dr . and besides that im pointing out the logical error made with the numbers more than anything it just bugs me that they feel so completely random

I think the point he's making is that Since Blessing's Equip cost is 10 / 11 / 12 / 13. the 5% healing gain is not worth the +1 Mod cost.

Even on a matching polarity, because 13 is an Odd number, it gets rounded up.

On a lesser note, the Fusion cost going from Rank 2 to 3 is greater than any other.

You're better off with a Rank 2 Blessing than a Rank 3, now that Duration is no longer an issue, and if you really need that extra 1 Mod point for your build?