The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Pets Than The Kubrow? If So What Do You Want, And What Will It Do?

Monybags33

I want a Zanuka.

P.S. I'd like it to do what the regular zanuka does(except annoy the hell out of me). 

Acquisition would be probably form PvP (That's messed up. Get it? It's a joke, because zanuka is built from parts of warframes.) Probably build it from pieces like a warframe, they could drop with valkyr parts on themisto.

PLS DE I want this zoo (<<haha) much, Zanuka doesn't have to be as OP (not really) and annoying (REALLY) as the boss but it would be so awesome to equip Zanuka! (I'd pay $100 for that). if not Zanuka maybe we can get the Stalker on a leash… but in all seriousness I would literally throw my money at DE if they added Zanuka...

EDIT: It could be A Zanuka prototype that has trouble talking like Ordis and Valkyr could have taken it with her when she escaped the corpus labs… if DE does it that way they could have special melee combos and idle animations. My point is that Valkyr is the Tenno that doesn't have many friends because she was tortured/experimented on, and Zanuka could have that same background making it good story cohesion material and not to mention freeking awesome. You can tellI'm a Valkyr fanatic, she makes me hysterical (<<lol)

Edited by recklessflamingo1