The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I chose the wrong Warframe wat do

Crayon

If this wasn't beta I'd say make a new account and start over.

But this is soooooo... Yeah tough luck unless there's a "delete" button for your character somewhere.

Try farming mods and selling them to buy an alternate frame? It's why I take the time to explore every nook and cranny of the maps.

I wish there was at least either a warning message at the Warframe selection screen or the ability to choose any of the 3 starting characters for free at any point throughout the game.

What sort of warning message? It's pretty clear that you only get the one you choose...

PS: Volt is pretty awesome.

Volt isn't any better or worse at melee/gun play than any of the other classes I've played. Excalibur/Ash.

His lightning will spread out from the enemy it hits, flat out killing the enemy it hits, if not it stuns them, then stunning the enemies around it. At least thats what the description says. Its a bit of hit and miss.

Speed is great for running away or covering distancce. I think it also affects your rate of fire and reload with guns and melee but I haven't tested this.

His shield charges all friendly rounds that go through it with electricity so. Free electric damage there. You can also use it to take cover from enemies and block them off from an area.. While you fill them with bullets through it.

There should be a message that says, this is going to be your warframe until you can purchase one later.

True. Warframe doesn't have common mmo logic which you can create multiple characters under an account. So, while purchasing your first Warframe, a quick and short warning would be nice.

the easiest way to make money is to play solo,colect mods and sell them.

to play solo just buy a new machinegun(braton whould be nice) and a machine pistol (if u want something stronger and are ready to break your finger by clicking buy dual pistol cause they can get better rate of fire than the machinegun) and two swords,allthough it says its same like the others it isnt cause it has double the attack speed and double dmg.in solo you need to collect mods,try not to leave and box(forgot its real name but its a circle shaped box) it can give you a sh**y mod that costs 500(+1%critical chance ) or a great one for 30k (+100%critical dmg)

the easiest way to make money is to play solo,colect mods and sell them.

to play solo just buy a new machinegun(braton whould be nice) and a machine pistol (if u want something stronger and are ready to break your finger by clicking buy dual pistol cause they can get better rate of fire than the machinegun) and two swords,allthough it says its same like the others it isnt cause it has double the attack speed and double dmg.in solo you need to collect mods,try not to leave and box(forgot its real name but its a circle shaped box) it can give you a sh**y mod that costs 500(+1%critical chance ) or a great one for 30k (+100%critical dmg)

Thanks, man.

Volt is good, exalibur is #$$ and rhino is fine.

I don't think it should be that much of an issue which warframe you choose, mainly appearance anyway since you'll drain yourself empty from power in no time.

True, but once you start getting weapons with +80 multishot and lightning damage, i find myself not really using my powers as much as i used to.

True, but once you start getting weapons with +80 multishot and lightning damage, i find myself not really using my powers as much as i used to.

Powers are really important for Ember. I find myself using only powers from time to time and playing with him is quite fun.

• 2 months later...

There should be a message that says, this is going to be your warframe until you can purchase one later.

Agreed, I just started today and I had no idea that my warframe choice would be final, I expected the first 3 to be free at least during the beta, or a "delete" or "start over" button somewhere :/ now I'm stuck with the warframe with funky horns.

I guess I'll try and grind for a new one, thanks for the advice @Suicune.

Warframe doesn't have common mmo logic

Not an MMO.

and two swords,allthough it says its same like the others it isnt cause it has double the attack speed and double dmg.

Not true.

Dual Skanas are weaker than the other Melee weapons, but can hit multiple targets instead. A single-handed weapon packs a better punch. The only enemy Dual Skanas would be good against in theory are Infested (many melee targets), but they are not because they lack the punch to bring them down fast enough (Runners explode, stun locking you, if not taken out fast). Single-handed melee weapons kill Runners with one hit, avoiding stun lock. In the end, Dual Skanas underperform.

Except you should have the common sense that when you press that button when choosing your warframe, that you're going to be stuck with it. If you don't have that common sense, then go away, because this is not your game.

(Replying to those first few posts, after reading those, I just got tired of all the complaining).

Edited by WallyDin

Except you should have the common sense that when you press that button when choosing your warframe, that you're going to be stuck with it. If you don't have that common sense, then go away, because this is not your game. (Replying to those first few posts, after reading those, I just got tired of all the complaining).

If being a professional Warframe player means being a $&*^ to people, I really hope that the ranks of those will stay small, buddy. It is a completely valid question why one is forced to make a decision without having the information of what one is deciding about. It has nothing to do with common sense - if I am asking you if you prefer A, B, or C, and tell all three are cars, but I don't tell you which, how are you supposed to know which one is best for you? I highly suggest you check your attitude, snoogums.

Except you should have the common sense that when you press that button when choosing your warframe, that you're going to be stuck with it. If you don't have that common sense, then go away, because this is not your game.

(Replying to those first few posts, after reading those, I just got tired of all the complaining).

"tough luck, go play some other game nub"

A negative feedback is still a feedback, I'm glad you got the perfect warframe you wanted, but some people would like to try and see which one is best for them when they first start the game and it's sensible to assume you'll be able to delete yours and start over without being have to create a new account(!). Picking a random warframe and then being forced to grind so you'll be able to waste your credits or platinium on another one instead of a nice weapon or whatever isn't a very convenient option.

I say have something constructive to say if you're going to comment on something like this or don't say anything at all. Nobody is forcing you to read these threads.