Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knunchaku

UrielColtan

Pretty sure Nunchaku does not start with a 'K'. 

OT: DE, please do not add Nunchucks to this game. They are terrible weapons. If you're going to give us a flail, make it something good. Like that exploding flail that was in one of the Gears of War games. 

Edit: Why is this in the off topic section? lol

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Pretty sure Nunchaku does not start with a 'K'. 

OT: DE, please do not add Nunchucks to this game. They are terrible weapons. If you're going to give us a flail, make it something good. Like that exploding flail that was in one of the Gears of War games. 

Edit: Why is this in the off topic section? lol

Knunchaku are actually formidable weapons. DE, don't listen to these two boring people who hate variety. Put in the chucks.

Edited by UrielColtan

Im afraid i have to also side with they are awfull weapons Low range they would deal all Impact damge the attack animations would be really long making you bullet/pistol whip bait.

So you're a mind reader? Attack animations are dependent on the animator.  I bet you also love all the long animations on the stance "combo" prompts.

Edited by UrielColtan

Knunchaku are actually formidable weapons. DE, don't listen to these two boring people who hate variety. Put in the chucks.

No they aren't. Nunchaku are some of the WORST weapons ever invented. There is a reason why they didn't get popular until Bruce Lee started using them in his movies. I'm not boring nor do I hate variety. I just hate the idea of DE putting terrible weapons into this game. That just doesn't fit from a lore perspective. We (the Tenno) are supposed to be killing machines. So why on earth would we choose to take chucks with us onto the battlefield? We'd be better off with a stick and a chain.

I don't know where you received your training as a martial artist, but you may want to go get your money back... or stop watching so many martial arts movies.