Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactors

Zakalwe

Wait so there is an alert icon with a "?"? Hard to believe they exist as all i have seen are ! alerts.

i put top right insted of top left im sorry

missionrewards.png

here have the image of what I ment

the thing that is circled inside of the circle is where the "?" reward is normaly

The alerts for the "?" rewards are random it doesn't matter what planet... it will just appear

I got a reactor today already, paid the 10 to rush it since I had 10 left of the free 50.

It takes 24 hours to build without rushing, if anyone was curious. Got my HEK to super charge with it :3

Did that as well, but FFS, they should tell you it´s a one time only blueprint!

"The one you get from boss drops aren't as far as I know."

what bosses do drop them?

The only one I know about so far is the Chronos Blueprint which you get from the first boss in first planet you have access to when you start the game. I made a Chronos sword and when I check my foundry the blueprint was still there meaning ever it is permanent, or I did the boss mission alot of times and pick up the blueprint several times without knowing.

Edited by Psyren

Blueprints are always consumed. If you have the option to make it again, it's because you picked up another set of blueprints.

Really? Oh, didn´t know that, since all things i build, never disappeared. Well, adding numbers to them that show us how many we do have would be useful i guess.