Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzlock

Jinryusai

Question

9 answers to this question

Shoot enemy in the head with a beacon. All headshots.

Shoot enemy in the head with beacon, move around corner, fire into the air. All headshots around a corner.

Shoot a beacon at the end of a hallway full of enemies, move around the corner on the same size, fire regular shots and watch them arc back towards you creating a diagonal line through the hallway all enemies run into.

Put punch-through on the weapon and shoot things with a beacon. Gun is now broken because you put a beacon on the wall behind it and can't get rid of it. The team laughs at you. >.<

-snip-

Put punch-through on the weapon and shoot things with a beacon. Gun is now broken because you put a beacon on the wall behind it and can't get rid of it. The team laughs at you. >.<

this is the deal-breaker for me with this weapon. the beacon should have the punch-through effect removed.

that said, i'm still having a blast with this gun.

not because it's overly powerful (it really isn't)

but it's FUN!

The tracker dart cannot have punch-through.

I love it when the weapon designers account for potential annoyances.

(Tested repeatedly, both as host and client. Even running Shred + Metal Augur, it just latches onto the first enemy it hits.)

Edited by Kthal

The tracker dart cannot have punch-through.

I love it when the weapon designers account for potential annoyances.

(Tested repeatedly, both as host and client. Even running Shred + Metal Augur, it just latches onto the first enemy it hits.)

Must have been changed. DEFINITELY went through targets when it was new. Embarrassed myself with it a few times and Scoots made fun of me in the DC. T_T

i actually laughed quite hard thinking about this.

the comment after didnt help either.