Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Still Think The Next Prime Frame Isn't Nyx

Vargras

How about those of us that are pretty sure it's Nyx Prime but are still living in hope that it's a really bad joke and they will have primed a good frame, like Trinity.

I really don't like Nyx.

And the choice of weapons that were in the leak....

Yeah, the crowd went mild.

How about those of us that are pretty sure it's Nyx Prime but are still living in hope that it's a really bad joke and they will have primed a good frame, like Trinity.

I really don't like Nyx.

And the choice of weapons that were in the leak....

Yeah, the crowd went mild.

But Nyx is cooooooooool.

Hikou and Scindo are pretty meh, though. Gotta agree with you there. But who knows? Maybe a Prime variant will actually make them fun.

But Nyx is cooooooooool.

Hikou and Scindo are pretty meh, though. Gotta agree with you there. But who knows? Maybe a Prime variant will actually make them fun.

I know people love Nyx I just couldn't click with it.

The weapon choice though .... i'm wondering why, out of all the weapons available, they go with an axe i've yet to see people using and throwing stars.

Literally took me this long to get it, actually I wouldn't have understood it till someone explained. Meh on Nyx Prime though, looking forward to Volt P though.

Well, you've gotta wait for 2 more of them at least. With the MMFFMM pattern they've been doing there's not a chance of Volt Prime happening for a while. I'm personally thinking Nyx and Trinity for the two female frames then Ash and Volt for the next two males