Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know My Ammos Full I Want To Know What Else I've Picked Up

NarcolepsyNoise

I know that the mod pick up has changed so that it shows what mod & what it looks like on the right middle of the screen but what about Ammo, Money, & Resources?

Opening a Grineer locker = Money, Ammo & Resources coming out at you all at once. I can catch it when a Resource is dropped, but because I am also supplied with ammo & money at the same time I have to wait until it finishes telling me how much money I've picked up or that "MY AMMO IS FULL" to finally see what resource I've picked up.

Sometimes it's such a spam it doesn't even tell me what I've picked up.

Edit:

xStonedRaveNx Created this diagram (=

demodemo.png

Edited by NarcolepsyNoise

perhaps a slowly fading list.. like the wc3 chatbar. So every time a new item is picked up/refused, a new message pops up and slowly fades into transparency. As each Successive item is picked up, a new item is added to the list so you have the last item you've picked up at the bottom, the first at the top. In order to reduce screen clutter the items on the list will slowly fade.

Does that make sense? someone make a diagram!

perhaps a slowly fading list.. like the wc3 chatbar. So every time a new item is picked up/refused, a new message pops up and slowly fades into transparency. As each Successive item is picked up, a new item is added to the list so you have the last item you've picked up at the bottom, the first at the top. In order to reduce screen clutter the items on the list will slowly fade.

This needs to happen, but it also shouldn't be prompting you at all for "ammo full". This message is completely redundant and irrelevant. I already HAVE an ammo counter, why do I need this?

No, walking over the same ammo pack or staying on top of it would then add more material to the list and create more screen clutter by the way the mechanics currently work.  Not a fluent idea to me.

I'm sure they can make it so that it will only show you once for a particular item.

Yes, a diagram would be extremely helpful

A more directly informative method of informing us what resources we've just acquired would certainly be helpful. Both at the time of pick up and perhaps in the mission summary. I find myself standing in front of lockers for a while to see if i should drop a waypoint for my buddies or not. Maybe implement a glowing spot ala mods so we can waypoint them directly. A big circle marked "Rubedo" will draw the Tenno for miles.

A more directly informative method of informing us what resources we've just acquired would certainly be helpful. Both at the time of pick up and perhaps in the mission summary. I find myself standing in front of lockers for a while to see if i should drop a waypoint for my buddies or not. Maybe implement a glowing spot ala mods so we can waypoint them directly. A big circle marked "Rubedo" will draw the Tenno for miles.

+1

(=

Why not have Lotus inform you what you picked up? Voice OVER:

Congrats Tenno! You just found 19 Rubedo! You should place a waypoint at the location to inform your team about your discovery!

PS: Your rifle ammo is full, so is your pistol ammo. You found 130 credits, and in case you get injured you can return here to restore some health from the red globe. Sorry, no energy or affinity orbs this time :(

Why not have Lotus inform you what you picked up? Voice OVER:

Congrats Tenno! You just found 19 Rubedo! You should place a waypoint at the location to inform your team about your discovery!

PS: Your rifle ammo is full, so is your pistol ammo. You found 130 credits, and in case you get injured you can return here to restore some health from the red globe. Sorry, no energy or affinity orbs this time :(

No, just hell no, Lotus already annoys the hell out of me as it is.

A small log that runs along the same spot, or to the side.. or even better scrolling horizonal left to right (fade in and out) 

Make Ammo Full appear over the ammo HUD location or somewhere else.

Yeah, I was thinking "Ammo Full" should stay in the middle & everything else to the left bottom of the screen

By the way Thank you for the Diagram (=

I'll actually add that in to the first post