Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Want To Do The Quest Right Now Lotus!

Lancars

(I don't know where to put this but)

"You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." "You have new quests in your codex." 

I wish there was a way to shut that off instead of doing a long winded quest since anytime i come back shes gonna have something new to say over and over till the mirage piece are done. Quit pestering me about quests. Plus its one quest how is it "quests"

Edited by Lancars

I hate it too! I want to disable the kubrow quest. Because quite frankly I don't want one. They require $ to stay alive every week... Stupid. But she keeps telling me the same thing! "You have new quest's in the codex". Someone should fix this!

I hate it too! I want to disable the kubrow quest. Because quite frankly I don't want one. They require $ to stay alive every week... Stupid. But she keeps telling me the same thing! "You have new quest's in the codex". Someone should fix this!

I put the Kubrow is stasis, even though I didn't complete the collar mission, and she shut up after a day.