Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

S#&$ happens man... everyone seems to think warframe is the only thing out there that needs fixing.. its one game... microsoft has a tooon of things they are working on... itll get fixed just chill and be patient... you guys are like crack head fiends... go get a life and stop worrying about warframe and before you know it you will be able to play... lol smh

I have tried restarting this update at least a dozen times. Each time, gradually downloading bits and bits of the update though it never completes. It keeps coming up with "some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again". I can confirm that this is most definitely 14.5. I see it by the picture of the mirage warframe with "operation: cryotic front" beneath it. I know this is happening to an extremely large portion of warframe XB1 players. Any developments or ways to fix this problem?

Just a question, and I am not sure if you answered it already on this thread but 13 pages is too much for me to read through right now lol.

Was wondering if there will be any trophy or award for the overall top clan in the rankings at the end of the cryotic front event or if the trophies will only be tier based?

im with you. the ppl that saying they shouldn't are the ones who actually paid for platinum and they don't want them to give it free cuz they was a sucker and paid for it

no they are saying that cuz you shouldnt be givin something for free because you cant play a FREE GAME... thats like a town giving you something for free cuz you couldnt go to your fav public park cuz its closed for maintnence... lol

Giving free platinum to players is just dumb, anyone who wants that is just trying to get something for nothing. I haven't bought platinum(kinda thankful that I didn't now) but I dont want it for free. All I'd like to see is the event duration be extended for one week after this problem is fixed so that those of us that are unable to play can still take part in it.

Stop crying, be patient, and wait like the rest of us.

I got a whole different problem, I submitted a support ticket on Saturday september 26 and it was about all of my weapons, warframes, blueprints nd my kubrow were all sold accidentally nd I would like to know if I can get them all back? I bought the loki prime access also nd that was also sold I would like to get that back as well as my weapons like my nikana, ether reapers, Hate, dread, soma, etc/ warframes Oberon, nekros, rhino, loki prime, nyx nd my kubrow. I've read that some people get there things back in less than a day but it's taken 2 days nd I really like the game and would like to get back to playing it with my friends and clan. But if I can't get all of my things back then this game really sucks for not returning accidental sold items like you say you do. My gamertag is xIBluEDreaMIx. I would just like to get my warframes, weapons, blueprints nd kubrow back after I submitted a ticket in between the 48 hours of said date above.

no they are saying that cuz you shouldnt be givin something for free because you cant play a FREE GAME... thats like a town giving you something for free cuz you couldnt go to your fav public park cuz its closed for maintnence... lol

different situation. public park ain't making money off of you. the reason the game is free because it wasn't hype up like Destiny. They didn't have the commercials and gamestop talking about the game. and they probably didn't want to put the game in stores because of cost of production to make the game because it being unheard outside the pc world, it probably wouldnt have sold if they put it out for 60 bucks. so they give it free to get more ppl playing and they sell platinum for 19 bucks for 2100 plat. its a business move, not out of the goodness of their heart. look at Amazon if they tell u something and they mess up they give u something for your inconvenience because they don't want to lose u as a customer. its all business is what im saying this is business.

different situation. public park ain't making money off of you. the reason the game is free because it wasn't hype up like Destiny. They didn't have the commercials and gamestop talking about the game. and they probably didn't want to put the game in stores because of cost of production to make the game because it being unheard outside the pc world, it probably wouldnt have sold if they put it out for 60 bucks. so they give it free to get more ppl playing and they sell platinum for 19 bucks for 2100 plat. its a business move, not out of the goodness of their heart. look at Amazon if they tell u something and they mess up they give u something for your inconvenience because they don't want to lose u as a customer. its all business is what im saying this is business.

dude they arent making money off you if your not spending money on it... its all based on a choice... i mean ik you are able to have an opinion but really they dont owe us anything no matter how you look at it... and my gamestop that i work at has been promoting the game soooo... ya ur argument is kinda invalid lol i mean if u wanna keep complaining about something and demanding something thats never gonna change or happen b my guest but your wasting your time dude... ive already talked to the admins about this stuff and its not happening...

And honestly i woulda bought this game hands down... its a greeat game and im willing to be patient and wait for the fix... its not effecting my life not being able to play a video game lol

you talking pertaining to you. I'm looking at the whole picture. some ppl probably mentioned warframe but compared to Destiny its not even close. i don't c commercials for warframe. like u said alot of ppl complaining about it not working didn't even know about it. i never said they owed us anything. i said that's good business keeping their customers happy and as for them not making money off of you again I'm speaking in general about business. They know everyone is not going to buy but they also know ppl lazy and alot of ppl will buy. i never said it would happened, i wouldn't mind if they did tho

you talking pertaining to you. I'm looking at the whole picture. some ppl probably mentioned warframe but compared to Destiny its not even close. i don't c commercials for warframe. like u said alot of ppl complaining about it not working didn't even know about it. i never said they owed us anything. i said that's good business keeping their customers happy and as for them not making money off of you again I'm speaking in general about business. They know everyone is not going to buy but they also know ppl lazy and alot of ppl will buy. i never said it would happened, i wouldn't mind if they did tho

i get that but your the main one complaining that they need to compensate us for the time loss... ive seen more from you than anyone when it comes to complaints... maybe if you were jus patient youd be shocked at what they do... ive been looking at big picture this whole time as well but your too caught up with how "dumb" this is to notice your not alone in your frustration... you comme t like you know everything there is to know about business but what your saying most the time makes no sense... i work for gamestop part time but own my own business so i know how to run a business... lol they arent making bad choices they are making the only choices available right now...

SUPPORT SUPPORT I NEED HELP WITH MY SUPPORT TICKET!!

If YOU deleted your stuff dude whether you meant to or not you wont get it back... lol theres no way to know that u did that on accident and i doubt there is a server where the deleted stuff goes to... i sold my forma blueprint on accident but they arent gonna just give it back to me. Read more carefully next time, its pretty easy to understand when your about to sell stuff on this game

i get that but your the main one complaining that they need to compensate us for the time loss... ive seen more from you than anyone when it comes to complaints... maybe if you were jus patient youd be shocked at what they do... ive been looking at big picture this whole time as well but your too caught up with how "dumb" this is to notice your not alone in your frustration... you comme t like you know everything there is to know about business but what your saying most the time makes no sense... i work for gamestop part time but own my own business so i know how to run a business... lol they arent making bad choices they are making the only choices available right now...

if you taking it that way, that's on you. rule number in business is customer satisfaction. That's the only thing i was talking about.there is alot more than that tho. u talking about complaining all i said was free platinum cuz i aint paying for it and i wouldn't mind getting it for free. u the one on here with all caps talking about FIX IT like they actually scared of u but now u trying this ol lets be patient after he locked the other thread. u talking about what i say dont make sense, if it dont y phone company cable companies, businesses like walt mart compensate you when they make a mistake. cuz they want u to come back and give them your money. What dont make sense about that

Warframe says they will give it back if you submit a ticket, I've read other people who received they're stuff back after accidently selling it and submitting a ticket so if it can happen to them then I better happen to mr. I paid for that prime access for loki and other weapons I didn't want to sell, nd I want them back.

no doubt. Then i hope you get your stuff back haha good luck. Maybe i shoukd make a ticket about sellin my forma blueprint haha